FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

FYI...De-odexed 757 C6833 rom (and other variants possibly)

1,287 posts
Thanks Meter: 270
 
By mac231us, Senior Member on 13th April 2014, 05:52 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
All

just fyi..take no credit here

I followed this link (posted on another thread in a message but maybe did not get much press for whatever reason)

got it from here (thanks Blacklist)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=34

credit to whoever created the zips at this link

http://www.5i01.cn/topicdetail.php?f...719151&m=f&p=1

use google translate..

see the c6833 section (guess similar process for other variants as they seem to look all similar)

got the full rom flashable zip and the deodexed zip...

not note: was on unlocked bl...had earlier tried the odexed full rom using jackie's kernel and recovery rooted and the ftf

so i did full wipe flashed the odex flashable zip..

also before booting, flashed after that the installer for dual recovery (philz touch cwm and twrp) and su install zip..after su binary update and reboot full root was there

then went to recovery flashed the deodexed zip (which is like 1/3-1/2 size of the full odexed)..

booted...all set up deodexed and running...mms, sms, calls, internet work

also xperia xposed has now a call recording module (call it Xperia dialer mods which works only on xperia stock/stock-derived rom not cm-based/aosp)

in call, you have option to turn on recording..works perfectly
Last edited by mac231us; 13th April 2014 at 06:05 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mac231us For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
13th April 2014, 02:24 PM |#2  
Blacklistest's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag East Java
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac231us

All

just fyi..take no credit here

I followed this link (posted on another thread in a message but maybe did not get much press for whatever reason)

got it from here (thanks Blacklist)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=34

credit to whoever created the zips at this link

http://www.5i01.cn/topicdetail.php?f...719151&m=f&p=1

use google translate..

see the c6833 section (guess similar process for other variants as they seem to look all similar)

got the full rom flashable zip and the deodexed zip...

not note: was on unlocked bl...had earlier tried the odexed full rom using jackie's kernel and recovery rooted and the ftf

so i did full wipe flashed the odex flashable zip..

also before booting, flashed after that the installer for dual recovery (philz touch cwm and twrp) and su install zip..after su binary update and reboot full root was there

then went to recovery flashed the deodexed zip (which is like 1/3-1/2 size of the full odexed)..

booted...all set up deodexed and running...mms, sms, calls, internet work

also xperia xposed has now a call recording module (call it Xperia dialer mods which works only on xperia stock/stock-derived rom not cm-based/aosp)

in call, you have option to turn on recording..works perfectly

eiya Bro.. yesterday.. after i download that deodex from chinese website.. i've got FC when i tap Language & input on setting.. so i dont use that anymore.. i've got another deodexer from 4pda and i try to flash it on my C6802.. no FC again on Language & input

heres the link : http://files.mail.ru/54FD147FEAFC4161BDC1ADE3CFF899A1

all credit goes to him on that link..sorry I'm Indonesian.. i cant read Cyrilics
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacklistest For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2014, 02:33 PM |#3  
XperienceD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Here =)
Thanks Meter: 2,508
 
More
Deodex your own ROM - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2713329
The Following User Says Thank You to XperienceD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2014, 05:48 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklistest

eiya Bro.. yesterday.. after i download that deodex from chinese website.. i've got FC when i tap Language & input on setting.. so i dont use that anymore.. i've got another deodexer from 4pda and i try to flash it on my C6802.. no FC again on Language & input

heres the link : http://files.mail.ru/54FD147FEAFC4161BDC1ADE3CFF899A1

all credit goes to him on that link..sorry I'm Indonesian.. i cant read Cyrilics

Thanks will look at it.

Actually using the link/process I referred to earlier that you pointed out in older message, much further, the only fc i get is when changing sync settings for google accounts (which have been set up). For some reason when I go back to change the sync settings, the settings stops in the sense it just goes back to main settings panel (does not crash altogether) That is it. Camera works too. (have a C6833)

EDIT

click on the link, wait like 10 seconds or so until the counter runs out, then click on the red box

(xperia z or z1 had something similar but much earlier as they were older models..deodexing system and framework apks)
Last edited by mac231us; 13th April 2014 at 05:53 PM.
13th April 2014, 05:51 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperienceD

Deodex your own ROM - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2713329

thanks! this is a new tool. I used one back in Jan/Feb somewhat successfully for personal use (posted somewhere) This looks more up to date possibly.
13th April 2014, 05:54 PM |#6  
XperienceD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Here =)
Thanks Meter: 2,508
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac231us

thanks! this is a new tool. I used one back in Jan/Feb somewhat successfully for personal use (posted somewhere) This looks more up to date possibly.

I'd normally use the kitchen to do it but it's been a bit of a pain with KK, tested this tool today and it works perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to XperienceD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2014, 11:07 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklistest

eiya Bro.. yesterday.. after i download that deodex from chinese website.. i've got FC when i tap Language & input on setting.. so i dont use that anymore.. i've got another deodexer from 4pda and i try to flash it on my C6802.. no FC again on Language & input

heres the link : http://files.mail.ru/54FD147FEAFC4161BDC1ADE3CFF899A1

all credit goes to him on that link..sorry I'm Indonesian.. i cant read Cyrilics

Thanks..works perfectly!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes