Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Fail root on Optimus G E977

Tip us?

Fuguets
Old
(Last edited by Fuguets; 13th April 2014 at 05:23 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestoD View Post
For root I used Universal root (attached) justo click on Currentroot
For unlock boatloader everyone recommends freegee from playstore
Thanks for that!!
I just need to run the program adb.exe with the phone on, not in download mode?
Do you think i should follow this guide :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2050582

I tried the freegee, but i guess was that guy that broke my phone....

In time, with the new stock rom, I get a lot of messages like something stopped working...WIFI is not working, and some other stuff, should I be able to change for a better rom? Like one with android 4.4... ?

Edit:Ok, root is done by this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3#post38886073.
What i'm afraid now is, last time i tried to run the CWM it take me to the "Dead message".

Maybe you can help me to find a guide for unlock the bootloader that works with my model?

I really want to try a rom that works faster now, what kind do you suggest ? There is the CM 11, the Pure Speed X...what you think ?

ErnestoD
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Just click on Currentroot with phone on and charge only. Then its as easy as follow a couple instructios.
I my casi I wont use freegee again. I will just stay in stock. Root is enough for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuguets View Post
Thanks for that!!
I just need to run the program adb.exe with the phone on, not in download mode?
Do you think i should follow this guide :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2050582

I tried the freegee, but i guess was that guy that broke my phone....

In time, with the new stock rom, I get a lot of messages like something stopped working...WIFI is not working, and some other stuff, should I be able to change for a better rom? Like one with android 4.4... ?
The Following User Says Thank You to ErnestoD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fuguets
Old
(Last edited by Fuguets; 13th April 2014 at 05:35 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Just click on Currentroot with phone on and charge only. Then its as easy as follow a couple instructios.
I my casi I wont use freegee again. I will just stay in stock. Root is enough for me
I could stay glad as I am now, with the stock, but I got a lot of issues, like I said the main one is the WIFI not work. Lots of "...proccess stopped working" messages...
Maybe is because the version that i am now (10A) is different of the one I was (10D).

Do you think could be good put the phone on the LG Tool and let it uptade ?

If not, i'll need to try the freegee again to try another rom. But i'll do a look on other options.

ErnestoD
Old
Thanks Meter 170
For surf. Go head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuguets View Post
I could stay glad as I am now, with the stock, but I got a lot of issues, like I said the main one is the WIFI not work. Lots of "...proccess stopped working" messages...
Maybe is because the version that i am now (10A) is different of the one I was (10D).

Do you think could be good put the phone on the LG Tool and let it uptade ?

If not, i'll need to try the freegee again to try another rom. But i'll do a look on other options.
The Following User Says Thank You to ErnestoD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fuguets
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
For surf. Go head
It work, the program download probably a rom of 1100 megabytes...now I am with the version E97710d...the one that i was before

Nice...thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuguets For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]