Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Get replacement phone, risking that the phone I get back is MK2, not MDK like my

OP daventodd123

13th April 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rincon
Thanks Meter: 27

171 posts
More
I shattered my phone at the beach on Friday and last night I went to take pictures with friends (@ our prom #turnup) and discovered that the pressing power button did not lock my screen or pull up the power menu. Being that the power button is inoperable and the screen is shattered, would it be wise to use my Geek Squad warranty and get another S4, opening up the risk that I relinquish my current MDK love for an MK2 replacement? As far as I remember, I can SafeStrap the HyperDrive ROM with MK2 and be right back where I was, sorta. Looking for some input as I plan on going later today. Thanks in advance for the help, guys

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to daventodd123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 461

1,266 posts
Donate to Me
More
You will most likely get something above mdk but you can put hyperdrive 15 on mk2 with safestrap
The Following User Says Thank You to joshuabg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2014, 01:11 AM   |  #3  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 828

2,437 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daventodd123

I shattered my phone at the beach on Friday and last night I went to take pictures with friends (@ our prom #turnup) and discovered that the pressing power button did not lock my screen or pull up the power menu. Being that the power button is inoperable and the screen is shattered, would it be wise to use my Geek Squad warranty and get another S4, opening up the risk that I relinquish my current MDK love for an MK2 replacement? As far as I remember, I can SafeStrap the HyperDrive ROM with MK2 and be right back where I was, sorta. Looking for some input as I plan on going later today. Thanks in advance for the help, guys

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2606501
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread