Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 47,759 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Broken sound enhancement

Tip us?

TeqTronix
Old
(Last edited by TeqTronix; 12th April 2014 at 01:14 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Broken sound enhancement

Okay, so I had rooted.my phone, upgraded to... 681 firmware and decided to install the AC!D Sound Engine v.7. It wasn't functioning properly, I could not open the sound enhancement, "MusicFX" would crash straight away. I thought I'll use this. 757 update by NUT and it should get rid of the Sound Mod, right? Well, it did erase it from the apps list BUT i still can't open up the sound enhancements, it crashes!!! There is no way to revert the mod, i looked... So I'm wondering if there's a way to fixy phone because I wanna enjoy my music... I'm done screwing around with mods for now, official firmware isn't that bad but I still want to keep the root and the recoveries... The way I see it I need to downgrade to. 257 via flashtool, and root my phone all over again (it's just my thought).. But I'm rather lazy and if there's a less bothersome way to keep the current firmware and recoveries I'll do that. Suggestions, anyone? Please help a brother out!

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

Device: Deodexed Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 Purple
Baseband version: 8974-AAAAANAZQ-10270045-39
Android version: 4.4.2
Root Status: Rooted
Bootloader status: LOCKED
Kernel Version: 3.4.0-perf-g8c33725 BuildUser@BuildHost#1 Thu Feb 20 12:57:13 2014
Build Number: 14.3.A.0.757
Mods (so far): Xperia Z2 Smart Call Handling

Why say "Thanks" when you can CLICK IT?

k.s.deviate
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Try a factory reset in TWRP than re flash NUTs .757 zip. If that doesnt work do it the long way...
HTC One M8 lightning fast with mike1986's Current ARHD w/Stock Kernel

Retired ---
Sony Xperia Z1 C6906
HTC One M7
HTC One X
HTC Evo 3D
Sony Xperia X10
Sony Ericsson Satio
Sony Ericsson C905
HTC Touch Pro
HTC Touch