Broken sound enhancement

OP TeqTronix

12th April 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 7

54 posts
More
Okay, so I had rooted.my phone, upgraded to... 681 firmware and decided to install the AC!D Sound Engine v.7. It wasn't functioning properly, I could not open the sound enhancement, "MusicFX" would crash straight away. I thought I'll use this. 757 update by NUT and it should get rid of the Sound Mod, right? Well, it did erase it from the apps list BUT i still can't open up the sound enhancements, it crashes!!! There is no way to revert the mod, i looked... So I'm wondering if there's a way to fixy phone because I wanna enjoy my music... I'm done screwing around with mods for now, official firmware isn't that bad but I still want to keep the root and the recoveries... The way I see it I need to downgrade to. 257 via flashtool, and root my phone all over again (it's just my thought).. But I'm rather lazy and if there's a less bothersome way to keep the current firmware and recoveries I'll do that. Suggestions, anyone? Please help a brother out!

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by TeqTronix; 12th April 2014 at 02:14 PM.
14th April 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #2  
Calgary
Thanks Meter: 64

273 posts
More
Try a factory reset in TWRP than re flash NUTs .757 zip. If that doesnt work do it the long way...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread