Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 35,967 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cyanogen's Quick Launch shortcuts as 'pie-control' like navigation keys

Tip us?

liranxs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Cyanogen's Quick Launch shortcuts as 'pie-control' like navigation keys

Is it possible to add navigation functionality to the cyanogen's quick launch shortcuts? (Back, Home and Recent apps )
I hate the software keys taking up screen space and pie controls aren't as reliable for catching all those quick navigation gestures.
My intention is to make the navigation bar so thin that its barely visible yet still swiping up will from the bottom of the screen will bring up quick launch with navigation keys.

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by liranxs View Post
Is it possible to add navigation functionality to the cyanogen's quick launch shortcuts? (Back, Home and Recent apps )
I hate the software keys taking up screen space and pie controls aren't as reliable for catching all those quick navigation gestures.
My intention is to make the navigation bar so thin that its barely visible yet still swiping up will from the bottom of the screen will bring up quick launch with navigation keys.
That depends on your phone and the installed rom
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...