[Q] AT&T Note 3 - sticks at custom unlocked padlock
Hi, I've found many similar/related threads and have spent a lot of time reading and re-reading, but with those attempts I haven't had success so I'm posting this before I get into a worse situation.
On the AT&T Note 3, I rooted with kingo and was following this method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2577273
- after which the phone only booted up to the samsung logo with the unlocked padlock icon and the word custom.
I am able to get into recover and download menu's, have followed similar threads for the 900a on various steps to try to get it back using Odin with the MI9 and MJ5 firmwares, it was at MGL when i had the first issue and then starting looking for ways to get back. When i try with MJ5 via odin, the process resets successfully, the device reboots but still just comes back to the samsung logo with the unlocked padlock icon and the word custom. in Odin the status turns green and says Pass.
After this point i am still able to get into recovery menu and download menu, but just can't get by the custom padlock screen.
I have also tried flashing to MI9 in odin but that one fails, with the sbl1 fused 2 > binary 1 message.
Any thoughts on what I should try (or what to not try) next?
Anyone had success in this scenario with either fixing it forward or trying to go back another firmware?
Hi just wanted to share how I was able to get back up and running thanks to another forum member @coreygunz23
reaching out to me.
I was able to use this firmware http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2619941
Here was my experience :
- Flashed it,
- passed in Odin,
- phone auto rebooted came back up to the same custom unlocked logo screen then automatically showed the recovery message,
- then restarted again and came up with the animated samsung logo with sound,
- then came up to att logo and sat there for a good while
- eventually launched the getting started wizard and i've been good so far..