Default Just thought I'd put this out there.

I've been working on a device tree for the sm-p900, to try and port a couple roms until things start moving around here. I just haven't had much time lately. I'll be getting my hands on the s5 tomorrow, and am in the process of sorting/organizing/streamlining/trimming my entire store of data. Backup drives, internal drives, usb drives etc. It's just about that time, I guess. Every year, it eventually hits a certain level of disorganization, and drives me crazy until I do my annual overhaul. It's a viscous cycle.

Anyhoo, I was just wondering if anyone else was working on one, or would be willing to help out. I don't mind using my device to test builds on. I'm working with omnirom source currently. I've got minimal versions of most of the .mk files, but the resources for this tablet are scarce compared to phones that I've done in the past. If anyone has any references for the specifics of the sm-p900 they are willing to share, so I didn't have to dig for everything one by one, it would be greatly appreciated.
Sent from your mom's flip-phone using XDA Economy qqVGA app