[Q] How can i hard reset my phone in this situation?

13th April 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Ok so im running custom Paranoid cyanogenmod android rom v1.5 and i need to hard reset all information in my phone.
I've tried doing the both volume buttons and power button to hard reset,but that didnt work,even my messages stayed.
I've tried doing factory reset in option,didn't work either.
When im entering aMAGDLR V1.13 recovery( pressing power button til i enter boot menu) there is an option for AD hard reset or just reset and i think they might work, but the key problem to this is that my calling button isnt working and i just cant choose anything in the boot menu..Any ideas if i could hard reset with pc or in any other way?
14th April 2014, 03:20 AM   |  #2  
Flag Saudi Arabia
Thanks Meter: 740

2,300 posts
More
Have you tried resetting from within android?
System settings > Privacy (I think) > Factory Reset **BE CAREFUL, this might format your sdcard, I'm not sure. So either keep the card out (If you're not doing a2sd or similar stuff, or back it up**

Also, for the device hard reset, it's volume UP only.. But I think it was part of windows mobile ROMs so it might not work with MAGLDR.

Another option for you to try is to reflash MAGLDR. That might erase your stuff, but I don't know how you'll put CWM back since your CALL key is not working.

Sorry, I don't have the HD2 anymore and I'm kind of rusty.. Hope the above helps
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread