FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[FTF][C6906][4.4.2] Official Sony Firmware 14.3.A.0.757

12th April 2014, 01:05 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo / Brazil
Thanks Meter: 434
 
More
Attention this FTF is for C6906 also know as AMERICAS-LTE, it has a different LTE band support. If you flash the baseband of this FTF on a C6902 / C6903 / C6943 you're risking lose your IMEI (flashing the original baseband should bring your IMEI back).

Download Link:

Filename: C6906_14.3.A.0.757_Customized_US_1276-7484_R4C.ftf
Size: 1001.2 MB
Link - 1 | Link - 2 [Mega]

Credits:
@[NUT] for providing this FTF.
@vette95 for providing the 2nd link.

Enjoy and if you liked it hit Thanks!
Last edited by RHBH; 12th April 2014 at 03:47 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RHBH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
12th April 2014, 04:07 AM |#2  
diego9016's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 163
 
More
Is this a carrier version? Is it bloated with carrier apps? I din't know there was other different from the generic Canada.
12th April 2014, 04:18 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo / Brazil
Thanks Meter: 434
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diego9016

Is this a carrier version? Is it bloated with carrier apps? I din't know there was other different from the generic Canada.

Actually, there isn't any Generic CA... We we're naming it wrong... All "Generic_CA" are actually "Generic/Customized US".

http://sony.yt/topic/6944-list-of-fi...eria-z1-c6906/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RHBH For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2014, 04:25 AM |#4  
diego9016's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 163
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHBH

Actually, there isn't any Generic CA... We we're naming it wrong... All "Generic_CA" are actually "Generic/Customized US".

http://sony.yt/topic/6944-list-of-fi...eria-z1-c6906/

Thanks man, then I was waiting for this one from a while now.
13th April 2014, 02:10 PM |#5  
vette95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 264
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHBH

Actually, there isn't any Generic CA... We we're naming it wrong... All "Generic_CA" are actually "Generic/Customized US".

http://sony.yt/topic/6944-list-of-fi...eria-z1-c6906/

Thanks for bringing this to my attention man. I would have never known were it not for you.

I'm getting my hands dirty today, starting cooking a rom for C6906 for LB on 757.

I'll let you know how that's rolling.

Thanks for all your help man.
The Following User Says Thank You to vette95 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2014, 04:12 AM |#6  
nutzuTo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Woodbridge
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vette95

Thanks for bringing this to my attention man. I would have never known were it not for you.

I'm getting my hands dirty today, starting cooking a rom for C6906 for LB on 757.

I'll let you know how that's rolling.

Thanks for all your help man.

Nice I want to try that Rom too

Sent from my C6906 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes