Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 41,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Depressing lack of development

Tip us?

digitalhigh
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5274

DONATE TO ME
LOL. This is funny to me. I've had the M8 for two weeks now. Today I took the liberty of posting my first release of GPE for the VZW M8.

I do apologize tho if this was not quick enough for you. I popped over here to see if I could maybe find firmware, but instead I find non-creators whining about how depressed they are.

I apologize if this comes off as flaming...but you know what I did when I wasn't happy with the ROM offerings for my device? I sat down and figured out how to make my own ROM, and I've been doing so ever since. The community isn't some magical group of people who have secret android manuals lying about that we keep from the rest of the world. It's folks with a little knowhow who leverage the resources on this and other sites in order to bend the OS to do what we want of it.

Or, to summarize...if you don't like it, either do something about it or shut up.

Like what I do? Maybe you'll like my band too. I sing.

http://www.facebook.com/Corruptable
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to digitalhigh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BD619
Old
(Last edited by BD619; 14th April 2014 at 06:30 AM.)
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7698

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFirebird101 View Post
This thread needs to be closed.

Sent from my Vipered M8
Done
These types of threads lead to insults and flaming they never end well.
If any of you are not satisfied with development on this device...please have a look here

Thank You BD619
\_(ツ)_/

Frequently Asked Questions - HTC One-M7-Sprint(m7wls) | HTC Evo 4G LTE(Jewel) | HTC One-M8-Sprint(m8_whl)
ROM Cleaner | AROMA | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods
ROM Cleaner for HTC Evo 4G LTE or ROM Cleaner for HTC One
My DIY guides on how to root your HTC Evo 4G LTE | HTC One(M7)-Sprint | HTC One(M8)-Sprint

Forum Moderator
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BD619 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe