14th April 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Sukkur
Thanks Meter: 11

29 posts
More
Nexus 7
Android Ver. 4.2.2
for QMobile Noir A9, Fly IQ Trend, Myphone A888, Wiko Cink Peax and Intex Aqua Wonder

Disclaimer:
This is not my work at all. In fact, this port of ROM is made possible by a few faces from Forum Frandroid dot com, and I hope they won't mind posting it here on XDA forum.

You will be installing this ROM at your own risk. I and the developers making it possible will not be held responsible if anything goes wrong. By the way, it is so simple to follow the process so don't worry.

Don't try it on other devices than mentioned above.

Special Thanks to;

1. Qus1 (Russia) for his great work on kernel 3.4.5 for MTK6577
2. jhayd (Philippines) for his porting of the Nexus 7 ROM
3. Google for such a great OS
4. MTK for an amazing hardware
5. Other developers whose work is inside this ROM

How to install:
1. If you are on any other ROM than AOSP 4.2.2 than do a full wipe including Cache, dalvic cache, data and system than install it through custom recovery
2. If you are already on AOSP 4.2.2 then just do a wipe cache and dalvic cache and install
3. after installation is complete, wipe your cache and dalvic cache again and restart the phone and let it install all the required tools
4. Give a big smile to your Nexus 7

Pros:
1. Beautiful animations
2. Lots of free RAM
3. Nexus 7 logo.bin (However, if you are a QMobile user and don't want to change your QMobile logo.bin then after flashing this ROM, download and flash A9 logo.bin from my other thread)
4. New Messaging App

BUGS:
1. Pinkish Camera result when capturing in low light
2. Auto focus bug in video capture (However, it can be somewhat suppressed by Camera Awesome, it has focus lock system)
3. A long pause/ freeze after a phone call (It happens randomly not all the time)
4. Freeze and/ or Restart while adding the widget to lock screen

DOWNLOAD LINK

Patches:
1. GPS might not work so do yourself a favor and copy libagpssupl.so of your 4.1.2 ROM
2. Optimize battery through batterydoctor app and give it root access for CPU optimization. Once fully charged, I can use my phone with normal usage upto 2 days
3. If Play Store or any other app does not work then restart your phone once or twice
Last edited by alirazaagha; 14th April 2014 at 09:20 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to alirazaagha For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jelly bean 4.2.2, qmobile noir a9, rom, wcp
Previous Thread Next Thread