XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Focalprice is fraud

Tip us?

tienda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Focalprice is fraud

I bought a Lenovo K900 valued 350 USD and they sent me a fake tracking number.
When I started complaining, the told that the are going to resent it or refund me.
Until now nothing happened. Unfortunately, I closed the paypal dispute so I can not claim my money back.

Bottom line. Even if you had bought in the past some products from Focalprice and the sent them well, DO NO BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.
It is more than probable that they will stole your money.
AND NEVER CLOSE PAYPAL DISPUTE.

Xperia-Ray
Old
Thanks Meter 314
lesson learned...

I hope you will get your money back, I know that some smartphones from other sellers where stuck at their customs and returned to the stores, maybe this is the case with you order too? .

tienda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
No It is not such a case.
The tracking number was fake. I checked it to the Singapore Post web site and it was not existing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xperia-Ray View Post
lesson learned...

I hope you will get your money back, I know that some smartphones from other sellers where stuck at their customs and returned to the stores, maybe this is the case with you order too? .
The Following User Says Thank You to tienda For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2,487
Sorry, but xda is not the place to air out your customer service issues with Focalprice. You need to take that up with them, paypal, or your local anti-fraud authorities.

Thanks!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe