Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,289 Members 36,153 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Indian s5830i whats app group

Tip us?

amolgosavi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 143
Default Indian s5830i whats app group

I created whats app group for indians.. if any indian s5830i user wants to join then PM me number and name..dont post number here..
This group is only for indians
Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to amolgosavi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mathm2013
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 870
What's the point in that? Most of the people in Ace-i group are indian.

Quote:
Xperia M running stock 4.3
Quote:
Ace-i: Running Touchwiz Ressurection V9.5

My work:
The Following User Says Thank You to mathm2013 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Envy-X
Old
Thanks Meter 806
This is a stupid thread xD, their already is a whatsapp group thread.

amolgosavi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy-X View Post
This is a stupid thread xD, their already is a whatsapp group thread.
I think you dont read ...this group is only for indians..i created this group becouse of english..i and many xda indian users english is not good..and stop your stupid spam here..you always spaming threads like this..you think that you are the most knowledgeble person on xda..but you are big noob who is always spaming like this..

The Following User Says Thank You to amolgosavi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Envy-X
Old
Thanks Meter 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by amolgosavi View Post
I think you dont read ...this group is only for indians..i created this group becouse of english..i and many xda indian users english is not good..and stop your stupid spam here..you always spaming threads like this..you think that you are the most knowledgeble person on xda..but you are big noob who is always spaming like this..

Im not knowledgeable i know, but im not stupid. You can speak in Indian language in that whatsapp group you know. Nobody is stopping you.

amolgosavi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy-X View Post
Im not knowledgeable i know, but im not stupid. You can speak in Indian language in that whatsapp group you know. Nobody is stopping you.
Becouse of that i created this indian group..is that clear..now stop spaming

Envy-X
Old
Thanks Meter 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by amolgosavi View Post
Becouse of that i created this indian group..is that clear..now stop spaming

It would have been easier if you just asked in the actual whatsapp group.

Gerry7
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I an also a noob, when it comes to developing for android devices but so was everybody at some stage. However being a noob I may just be a little bit more familiar with the forum rules here having just recently just read them. Rule number 4:

4. Use the English language.

Now it does not matter to me personally what language ppl use but I do get why this rule is in place.

Lalit Patil
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry7 View Post
I an also a noob, when it comes to developing for android devices but so was everybody at some stage. However being a noob I may just be a little bit more familiar with the forum rules here having just recently just read them. Rule number 4:

4. Use the English language.

Now it does not matter to me personally what language ppl use but I do get why this rule is in place.
Who broke that rule ? o.O
The rule says u can't speak in other than English language on xda. And this thread follows that rule as well. Read the thread title carefully then make argument.
Btw OP this idea seems fail as its like being racist. Anyhow you people talk in Indian languages only in that group so what's the point of this new thread for group.
One more thing @Envy-X wasn't spamming. He was just trying to clarify his point of view.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lalit Patil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

amolgosavi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalit Patil View Post
Who broke that rule ? o.O
The rule says u can't speak in other than English language on xda. And this thread follows that rule as well. Read the thread title carefully then make argument.
Btw OP this idea seems fail as its like being racist. Anyhow you people talk in Indian languages only in that group so what's the point of this new thread for group.
One more thing @Envy-X wasn't spamming. He was just trying to clarify his point of view.

My english is not good becouse of that i m speaking in hindi in that group but not much..and in my new group new members added who wants to speak in indian languege..and this thread i created for them whom wants to speak in indian languege on whats app..