Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] S2 GT-i9105P not working since flashed CM11

OP Sarfu4ndroid

9th April 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #11  
Flag Craiova, Romania
Thanks Meter: 10

68 posts
More
With odin. Download firmware from sammobile.com

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk
9th April 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #12  
Flag Funchal
Thanks Meter: 147

365 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarfu4ndroid

that i also don't know can u tell me how to flash android mobile

Before we proceed, make sure:
1-You have installed your Samsung Galaxy SII Plus GT-I9105/P USB drivers on your PC.

2-You need to enable USB debugging mode (Settings>Developer options) which is deactivated by default.

3-Your SII Plus GT-I9105/P should have 70-80% charge remaining.

4-Your SII Plus GT-I9105/P should be factory unlocked.

5-Backup your important data like Call logs, SMS and other data stored in phone memory in case if anything goes wrong, your data is not hurt.

6-Make sure that kies program is not running & disable antivirus.

How to do it:
Step 1) Turn OFF your mobile and go to Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home Buttons together for few seconds followed by Power button then proceed with volume up. (For some phones, when you see the construction Android robot and a triangle, press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode).

Step 2) Now open ODIN on your PC and connect your Galaxy SII Plus GT-I9105/P to your computer.

Step 3) Once your phone is successfully connected to your PC, the ID:COM box on ODIN will turn blue and will show the COM port number.

Step 4) unzip the downlowded file, u will get a Home.tar file.

Step 5) click on pda in odin (if odin 3.09 choose AP) and choose the file "xxxx.tar.md5"

Step 6) check "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options and make sure that "Re-Partition" is unchecked

!!!!DO NOT CHECK "Nand Erase All" IN ANY WAY!!!!

Step 7) Click on Start button in ODIN window to start the installation process. The process will take few minutes to complete.

DO NOT UNPLUG USB CABLE WHILE EXECUTING THE PROCESS, YOU MAY BRICK YOUR PHONE!

Step 8) When the installation is completed, you read a "Pass". your phone will restart (first boot will take a longer time so don't panic)

It is recommended to make hard reset after flashing to have a fresh official firmware.
10th April 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenisRonaldo798

Before we proceed, make sure:
1-You have installed your Samsung Galaxy SII Plus GT-I9105/P USB drivers on your PC.

2-You need to enable USB debugging mode (Settings>Developer options) which is deactivated by default.

3-Your SII Plus GT-I9105/P should have 70-80% charge remaining.

4-Your SII Plus GT-I9105/P should be factory unlocked.

5-Backup your important data like Call logs, SMS and other data stored in phone memory in case if anything goes wrong, your data is not hurt.

6-Make sure that kies program is not running & disable antivirus.

How to do it:
Step 1) Turn OFF your mobile and go to Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home Buttons together for few seconds followed by Power button then proceed with volume up. (For some phones, when you see the construction Android robot and a triangle, press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode).

Step 2) Now open ODIN on your PC and connect your Galaxy SII Plus GT-I9105/P to your computer.

Step 3) Once your phone is successfully connected to your PC, the ID:COM box on ODIN will turn blue and will show the COM port number.

Step 4) unzip the downlowded file, u will get a Home.tar file.

Step 5) click on pda in odin (if odin 3.09 choose AP) and choose the file "xxxx.tar.md5"

Step 6) check "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options and make sure that "Re-Partition" is unchecked

!!!!DO NOT CHECK "Nand Erase All" IN ANY WAY!!!!

Step 7) Click on Start button in ODIN window to start the installation process. The process will take few minutes to complete.

DO NOT UNPLUG USB CABLE WHILE EXECUTING THE PROCESS, YOU MAY BRICK YOUR PHONE!

Step 8) When the installation is completed, you read a "Pass". your phone will restart (first boot will take a longer time so don't panic)

It is recommended to make hard reset after flashing to have a fresh official firmware.

ya i know this thankx but its not working for after flashing stock its the same as before
14th April 2014, 10:47 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 97

540 posts
Smile ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarfu4ndroid

can anyone help me whats the reason when u get white screen all over the device anywhere recovery,Download mode ...... CM11 made my phone equal to dead

What you've done before, did you flash any customs/zip files??, have you tried flash it to the stock using Odin??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread