Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 51,759 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Themes For v4.3 + Heat Theme Mod

Tip us?
 
Anmol0022
Old
(Last edited by Anmol0022; 14th April 2014 at 09:37 AM.)
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 61
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default Themes For v4.3 + Heat Theme Mod

These are themes for 4.3

These are not my work

Just sharing as these worked fine


Original Thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...erias-t2610056


MODDED THEME BY ME :-

THIS theme is Original Pink theme{HEAT THEME} modded by me

instead of pink its red

to install just replace this with in system/app/

I made this for my personal use as i prefer red color

Hope You like it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-14-13-56-12.png
Views:	592
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	2685298   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-14-13-56-25.png
Views:	501
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	2685299  
Attached Files
File Type: apk PinkTheme.apk - [Click for QR Code] (820.4 KB, 147 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Anmol0022 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ansebovi
Old
#2  
ansebovi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 782
Posts: 1,070
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmol0022 View Post
These are themes for 4.3

These are not my work

Just sharing as these worked fine


Original Thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...erias-t2610056
how did u install?
did u deodexed,replaced the services.jar from that thread?
MODEL-Xperia M Dual C2005

My second sign below
 


 
Anmol0022
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 61
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansebovi View Post
how did u install?
did u deodexed,replaced the services.jar from that thread?
i used xperia xposed module for super user mod

and theme fix so that themes can be installed

rom is not deodexed
The Following User Says Thank You to Anmol0022 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ansebovi
Old
#4  
ansebovi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 782
Posts: 1,070
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmol0022 View Post
i used xperia xposed module for super user mod

and theme fix so that themes can be installed

rom is not deodexed
k ty..
MODEL-Xperia M Dual C2005

My second sign below
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes