5,594,386 Members 34,530 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from pongnamu: Welcome to PureSlim-KitKat! We worked hard and we are sure you will love it!

[S/SL][ROM][KitKat 4.4.2] PureSlim-KitKat R1 | January 11, 2014

Tip us?

NYGGAZ
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurga View Post
So the steps are going like this or (FRESH install wipe all data system erase all from your phone) then do this:

1. Flash new tft. file
2. Root it
3. Install cwm
4. Install your rom
5. Flash kernel which is in zip BOOT.img

Is this correct or? (Me noob so just asking)
srry for my bad english
look at this to unlock the bootloader.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1527159

Envoyé de mon Xperia S en utilisant Tapatalk

pongnamu
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1677
Sorry for not being online!

Sorry I had many problems. It would take me so long to explain all what happened but there are nothing big problem.

First, I was really busy with my life and schoolworks. I did not have much time to spend @ Android Development. Second, I refunded my Z1 for cash and bought an iPhone5s instead. That was another issue that made me to lose interest in Android development. But I am here, I still use my X10 Mini I once thought to quit developing because of 1)lack of time and 2) bought ios device. Anyway, I will not stop developing but this semester is really important for me. I have many exams to go through. I will be online, though, but I cannot guarantee that I have time to build ROMs. I have 4 exams, while 2 major exams are at late April and early July. I will try my best to build ROMs, but do not expect me to release updates until the first major test is over.

I am sorry for this and I really thank you all for waiting. I was really surprised that many people were still waiting Thank you so much! I will be online and if you have any questions, I will be able to answer.

CURRENT DEVICES: XPERIA X10 MINI & IPHONE 5S
PAST DEVICES: XPERIA Z1

MY WORKS

JOIN ME ON GOOGLE+ COMMUNITY AND ADD ME ON GOOGLE+
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pongnamu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NYGGAZ
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Ha ! it is good to see you here, my dear friend! I was afraid that something bad had to happen!

wxl104
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by pongnamu View Post
Sorry for not being online!

Sorry I had many problems. It would take me so long to explain all what happened but there are nothing big problem.

First, I was really busy with my life and schoolworks. I did not have much time to spend @ Android Development. Second, I refunded my Z1 for cash and bought an iPhone5s instead. That was another issue that made me to lose interest in Android development. But I am here, I still use my X10 Mini I once thought to quit developing because of 1)lack of time and 2) bought ios device. Anyway, I will not stop developing but this semester is really important for me. I have many exams to go through. I will be online, though, but I cannot guarantee that I have time to build ROMs. I have 4 exams, while 2 major exams are at late April and early July. I will try my best to build ROMs, but do not expect me to release updates until the first major test is over.

I am sorry for this and I really thank you all for waiting. I was really surprised that many people were still waiting Thank you so much! I will be online and if you have any questions, I will be able to answer.
So we just want to know what is the bug for this rom?Andstable enough for daily use?

NYGGAZ
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxl104 View Post
So we just want to know what is the bug for this rom?Andstable enough for daily use?
hi, for my part, I would say that this rom is very ,very stable and fully suitable for everyday use! for bugs, nothing prevents the proper functioning of the phone!

The Following User Says Thank You to NYGGAZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wxl104
Old
(Last edited by wxl104; 9th April 2014 at 06:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGGAZ View Post
hi, for my part, I would say that this rom is very ,very stable and fully suitable for everyday use! for bugs, nothing prevents the proper functioning of the phone!

delete

Sanderth
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi, I like your ROM and I've read your post about the reason that you can't update it yet.

But I'd like to report a bug, I haven't looked further into it but everytime my phone plays a video, like in Snapchat, Facebook or a game with a video as intro, it freezes/crashes right after playing the video. My screen goes black but the phone still reacts, like if I hold the power button I can feel it vibrate but I can't do anything so I have to perform a battery pull with the power on/off + volume up button.

Maybe you already knew about this but I think it's still worth it to report and maybe somebody else knows how to fix this.

Thanks for this great ROM!

Sanderth.