5,597,647 Members 32,445 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL] [4.4] GraKernel

Tip us?
 
Grarak
Old
#281  
Grarak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6563
Posts: 2,103
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vienna

 
DONATE TO ME
Updated!

You should try the last version, many improvements
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Grarak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zcink
Old
#282  
zcink's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 318
Posts: 1,429
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Middle Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grarak View Post
Updated!

You should try the last version, many improvements
This new kernel works great with RR rom.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk 2
 
coverworld
Old
#283  
coverworld's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 102
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: District Schaerding
Thx for your work, runs fine
Greetings Coverworld
-------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG Mega 6.3 LTE (GT-9205)
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.5 ROM: Ressurection Remix Kernel: GraKernel 1.4 Governor: ondemand Frequency: 368-1728Mhz
 
chayjinn
Old
#284  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 188
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by coverworld View Post
Thx for your work, runs fine
can u guys provide the steps to flash this kernel ? seems like i am the only one can flash this kernel. always get boot loop. dunno wat is going on.
 
zcink
Old
#285  
zcink's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 318
Posts: 1,429
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Middle Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by chayjinn View Post
can u guys provide the steps to flash this kernel ? seems like i am the only one can flash this kernel. always get boot loop. dunno wat is going on.
The kernel only works on KitKat roms
Will not work on TouchWiz roms.

Also what recovery are you using?
I recommend Philz newest touch CWM (6.25 I think)

Obviously just flash the same as you did your rom.

Do have knox bootloader?
Could be causing problem?

Don't know if this helps.
Just took a stab at it.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to zcink For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chayjinn
Old
#286  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 188
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcink View Post
The kernel only works on KitKat roms
Will not work on TouchWiz roms.

Also what recovery are you using?
I recommend Philz newest touch CWM (6.25 I think)

Obviously just flash the same as you did your rom.

Do have knox bootloader?
Could be causing problem?

Don't know if this helps.
Just took a stab at it.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk 2
hey thanks for the reply, just wanna to know how to check whether i have the knox bootloader?
 
Grarak
Old
#287  
Grarak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6563
Posts: 2,103
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vienna

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chayjinn View Post
hey thanks for the reply, just wanna to know how to check whether i have the knox bootloader?
Knox bootloader has nothing do to with kernel. Make sure you are using a KitKat Rom which is up to date.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes