FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Flashing C6903 rom on C6943

14th April 2014, 12:05 AM |#1  
XDyuXD's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Brazil
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
So I have the Brasilian variant of the Xperia Z1 ( C6943) its out of warranty already, so I wanted to unlock the bootloader, install a recovery and probably CM11. Te problem is, I'm allowed to flash the .534 rom of the C6903 over the stock .757 that it is running? I would not brick? And to install the recovery and unlock bootloader I just do the same as to the locked bootloader?
 
 
14th April 2014, 12:03 PM |#2  
QualQuek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDyuXD

So I have the Brasilian variant of the Xperia Z1 ( C6943) its out of warranty already, so I wanted to unlock the bootloader, install a recovery and probably CM11. Te problem is, I'm allowed to flash the .534 rom of the C6903 over the stock .757 that it is running? I would not brick? And to install the recovery and unlock bootloader I just do the same as to the locked bootloader?

Why would you do that? Take the firmware for your phone, not another one
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2469191
14th April 2014, 02:19 PM |#3  
XDyuXD's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Brazil
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by QualQuek

Why would you do that? Take the firmware for your phone, not another one
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2469191

Because there is no custom roms for the C6943 and the C6943 and C6903 are basically the same thing, the one I have is just the Brazilian variant with radio and digital TV and I dont care of losing those functions.
14th April 2014, 02:50 PM |#4  
QualQuek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDyuXD

Because there is no custom roms for the C6943 and the C6943 and C6903 are basically the same thing, the one I have is just the Brazilian variant with radio and digital TV and I dont care of losing those functions.

[NUT] made a ROM for the C6943 based to the stock ROM with latest firmware.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2711982
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
c6943 root rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes