Think about it you have less than 1% battery and your phone shutdowns you can't charge, because CWM blocks it and you can't boot up or get into recovery (in CM11 you can't).
In this tutorial I will show you how to solve the problem
First of all you need:
And at last the kernel inside the zip from the rom
1. Plug your phone to pc with the USB cable
2. Open flashtool in your pc click the flash logo then select fastboot after that click "Select kernel to Flash" choose the Nayakkernel but click not the open button
3. Hold the power button few minutes it will charge the phone (The LED turns to red) a bit then it will automatically boot up but it causes bootloop ( when you have a phone case you can put a little stone or paper between the case and power button it will charge)
3. Between the bootloop press and hold the Volume + button, after it shut downs it will retry to boot up but in that case you should be in fastboot when not retry all the steps
4. In Flashtool click the open button and then it will flash the Nayakkernel
5. Click in Flashtool "Reboot device to system" then press the volume + or - button few times
6. Now you must be in recovery (CWM or TWRP) . Let it charge more than 15%
7. When you have more than 15% shut down the phone and press and hold the volume + button and plug it to pc until its in fastboot
8. Flash the kernel of the rom (for instance CM11 kernel)
9. Then boot up your phone
It will boot up normally!
When you are in another rom and have the same problem, of course you must flash the kernel from the rom you have, not to flash the kernel from CM11!! CM11 was only a example
You should flash the Nayakkernel because in this kernel you can get in to recovery
Press the thanks button when it helped
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?