Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,782 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Crombi-kk f2fs

Tip us?

hemeyus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Crombi-kk f2fs

How to format external sd to f2fs format ?

I'm looking for an answer for about two days with no luck. Basicly i want to instal crombi-kk with data2sd & f2fs. i managed internal with no problem, internal is f2fs. How to deal with external ?

berndblb
Old
Thanks Meter 788
Where are you looking?
It's right in the OP of the f2fs thread...???
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2681775

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

hemeyus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thing is, i tired this one with no luck. Step by step, and i couldnt get it done, always i get some "failed"or "error" message. like unable to mount data, failed in red. ah i hate it badly.. :/ tried to find some software on pc, redownloaded packages, reinstalled everything, it just wont do it, you know.

_that
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2316
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemeyus View Post
Thing is, i tired this one with no luck. Step by step, and i couldnt get it done, always i get some "failed"or "error" message. like unable to mount data, failed in red. ah i hate it badly.. :/ tried to find some software on pc, redownloaded packages, reinstalled everything, it just wont do it, you know.
If you really expect help, you must be at least 10 times more precise in describing what you want to do, which versions of which software you were using, what you did (step by step), and which error messages you got. Also be sure to read and post appropriate log files.
The Following User Says Thank You to _that For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hemeyus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _that View Post
If you really expect help, you must be at least 10 times more precise in describing what you want to do, which versions of which software you were using, what you did (step by step), and which error messages you got. Also be sure to read and post appropriate log files.
I did all step by step stuff and when i'm formatting with twrp recieving failed note, it say's unable to mount data. ( how i said before i managed to format internal storage with twrp_f2fs.blob easy)

Then i thought what the heck, i downloaded Ubuntu, f2fs tools, tried with gparted format to f2fs, still i couldn't get it done, because then it just shows this card is unformated. My card is sandisk 64gb uhs - 1. I do not know what logs means, thats why i'm tring to explain what i did right now Maybe there are another way to format card into f2fs? Tried to use google, searched for variuos software, like paragon, minitool, and many, many more, no one supports f2fs, only gparted on ubuntu, but it wont do it, just refuses to help.