5,593,248 Members 32,381 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.2] SlimKat Weekly's [S4 Mini 3G & S4 Mini LTE] [Build 3.2]

Tip us?

ne0zone75
Old
Thanks Meter 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNUDroid View Post
I suggest not really alive.
F4k seems to be busy with real live also his kernel kernel thread is without him since weeks. - wondering....
Hope he is well up and just busy! i love his great work in tuning Roms and especially his great great great kernel!!!

Sent from my GT-P6810 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze702k View Post
F4k hasn't been well, he's been in hospital for treatment, when he's better n capable to spend time here, he will

Sent from my GT-I9195 CarbonKat 4.4.2
Well, i was hoping that @F4k was busy only too Some of @F4k users might have noticed that i've just released a SlimKAT project for GT-I9195 and thus i'm walking over @F4k toes a little bit and i feel uncomfortable a litlle bit about it in such circumtances !

@kamikaze702k : if you can reach @F4k in any manner, you can assure him that when he will feel better, if he wants me to delete my above mentionned SlimKAT project, i will be pleased to do so !

With that said, i'm sincerely hoping that @F4k will be back soon,

Be well,

Best regards

Tapatalked from my TF701T
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ne0zone75 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GNUDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze702k View Post
F4k hasn't been well, he's been in hospital for treatment, when he's better n capable to spend time here, he will

Sent from my GT-I9195 CarbonKat 4.4.2
it sounds strange because here in these forums we don't know each other. hospital is a bad thing.
if you have contact to him, send him best whishes and fast recovery from the anonymous but honest guys from the xda community!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GNUDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xtrme
Old
Thanks Meter 0
probably i need glasses but i need to ask

currently running the slimkat 4.4.2 rom with the most recent f4k kernel (3.4.43-f4ktion-1.3.6.eur lte)
however i can't seem to find the governor app to change the cpu settings
am i missing something of do i still need to flash governor??

thnx guys

Great rom btw
running smooth on my i9591 and tf-101