OP graffixnyc

13th April 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #11  
Flag Kansas City, Mo
Thanks Meter: 25

635 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka1z0ku

So does this rom lack any data upon initial flash? If so, after the fix, does it still have LTE connectivity?

After I edited the APN I had full data including LTE.
13th April 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 5

100 posts
More
Does this ROM support the features that the Sense Camera supported (i.e Duo Camera features, HTC Zoe and others)?
13th April 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 7,528

2,998 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MvP77

After I edited the APN I had full data including LTE.

Where and how did you edit your apn? I'm coming from Sprint and not familiar with the process.
13th April 2014, 10:55 PM   |  #14  
Flag Kansas City, Mo

635 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Where and how did you edit your apn? I'm coming from Sprint and not familiar with the process.

Google search T-Mobile APN. There are tons of info on how to do it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MvP77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2014, 01:09 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 7,528

2,998 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MvP77

Google search T-Mobile APN. There are tons of info on how to do it.

Gee thanks for the help. I would have never thought to Google something like that.... There's a whole lot of specifics on how to go about it with this particular Rom on this carrier. Seriously appreciate the generosity of your time. o_O
No worries, got it figured out no problem, I'll have this available for all roms I release specific to the Tmo variant on the M8.
FYI, there's a few more steps involved to get everything T-Mobile related (apk wise) working on this or any of the builds aside from Viper.
14th April 2014, 01:12 AM   |  #16  
Flag Kansas City, Mo

635 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Gee thanks for the help. I would have never thought to Google something like that.... There's a whole lot of specifics on how to go about it with this particular Rom on this carrier. Seriously appreciate the generosity of your time. o_O
No worries, got it figured out no problem, I'll have this available for all roms I release specific to the Tmo variant on the M8.
FYI, there's a few more steps involved to get everything T-Mobile related (apk wise) working on this or any of the builds aside from Viper.

Sorry didn't mean to seem like I was being an a-hole. I wasn't home when I responded and I didn't have time to give detailed information. I figured instead of leaving you hanging I would suggest the search. Glad you figured it out.

14th April 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #17  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 4,781

5,559 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys, I'm going to close this thread and ask you guys that you use the main thread in the m8 section (the ROM is the same) It's just easier for me to maintain one thread instead of 3 so head on over to the main thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2706441

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to graffixnyc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread