Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,393 Members 53,698 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] 4/6/2014 Stock Google Play Edition KOT49H.H16 - 1.16.1700.16

Tip us?

MvP77
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka1z0ku View Post
So does this rom lack any data upon initial flash? If so, after the fix, does it still have LTE connectivity?
After I edited the APN I had full data including LTE.

DyingBlade
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Does this ROM support the features that the Sense Camera supported (i.e Duo Camera features, HTC Zoe and others)?

jamieg71
Old
Thanks Meter 7,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by MvP77 View Post
After I edited the APN I had full data including LTE.
Where and how did you edit your apn? I'm coming from Sprint and not familiar with the process.

Follow @jamie_G_

MvP77
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71 View Post
Where and how did you edit your apn? I'm coming from Sprint and not familiar with the process.
Google search T-Mobile APN. There are tons of info on how to do it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MvP77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jamieg71
Old
Thanks Meter 7,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by MvP77 View Post
Google search T-Mobile APN. There are tons of info on how to do it.

Gee thanks for the help. I would have never thought to Google something like that.... There's a whole lot of specifics on how to go about it with this particular Rom on this carrier. Seriously appreciate the generosity of your time. o_O
No worries, got it figured out no problem, I'll have this available for all roms I release specific to the Tmo variant on the M8.
FYI, there's a few more steps involved to get everything T-Mobile related (apk wise) working on this or any of the builds aside from Viper.

Follow @jamie_G_

MvP77
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71 View Post
Gee thanks for the help. I would have never thought to Google something like that.... There's a whole lot of specifics on how to go about it with this particular Rom on this carrier. Seriously appreciate the generosity of your time. o_O
No worries, got it figured out no problem, I'll have this available for all roms I release specific to the Tmo variant on the M8.
FYI, there's a few more steps involved to get everything T-Mobile related (apk wise) working on this or any of the builds aside from Viper.
Sorry didn't mean to seem like I was being an a-hole. I wasn't home when I responded and I didn't have time to give detailed information. I figured instead of leaving you hanging I would suggest the search. Glad you figured it out.

graffixnyc
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4,721

DONATE TO ME
Hey guys, I'm going to close this thread and ask you guys that you use the main thread in the m8 section (the ROM is the same) It's just easier for me to maintain one thread instead of 3 so head on over to the main thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2706441

One day some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect." -Henry Hill

Devices:

Current Phones:
HTC One M8 Gray 32GB + 128GB SD
Oppo Find 7a 16GB + 64GB Card
OnePlus One

Current Tablets:
Sony Z Ultra GPe (Phone but use as a tablet)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32gb

All new members should watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA

Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/graffixnyc

G+: http://gplus.to/graffixnyc

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to graffixnyc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe