Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,325 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] marvelc version of owl project

Tip us?

xdaisthebest
Old
(Last edited by xdaisthebest; 13th April 2014 at 04:15 AM.) Reason: the famous what if wildfire s marvelc 2012 edition full adobe flash player support
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] marvelc version of owl project

hey everyone im just asking is there going to be a marvelc stable version of the cm10.1 owl project that has the omx libs and video support? is there a marvelc wildfire s 2012 rom that can play adobe flash without lag? and why do youtube videos work like a charm and not online videos? HIT THE THANKS METER IF YALL LIKE MY FORUM NAME...YALL ARE AWESOME FOR REAL !!!!

izi501
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdaisthebest View Post
hey everyone im just asking is there going to be a marvelc stable version of the cm10.1 owl project that has the omx libs and video support? is there a marvelc wildfire s 2012 rom that can play adobe flash without lag? and why do youtube videos work like a charm and not online videos? HIT THE THANKS METER IF YALL LIKE MY FORUM NAME...YALL ARE AWESOME FOR REAL !!!!
1. No
2. Probably no, but well I don't own a marvelc so I can't be sure
3. It depends on the ROM you are using I think, but if you want to play online videos on any browser, you'll need either HTML 5 or Flash. And well, probably you have none of these :-/ try with Firefox

Envoyé depuis mon LG Marteau avec Tapatalk
LGE Nexus 5 (Hammerhead) - HTC Wildfire S A510e (Marvel)

My work :

xdaisthebest
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Lightbulb possible to make a htc wildfire s marvelc us2012edition custom rom with videosupport?

well is it possible to make an enhanced rom with as best as possible integrated video support and online streaming support by sacrificing something else? would be an awesome rom a lot of htc wildfire s uscc marvelc 2012 users would appreciate it....

izi501
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdaisthebest View Post
well is it possible to make an enhanced rom with as best as possible integrated video support and online streaming support by sacrificing something else? would be an awesome rom a lot of htc wildfire s uscc marvelc 2012 users would appreciate it....
Well I'm not really sure to understand what you mean by "sacrificing something else", but I think stock is exactly what you need, either real stock or modified stock like Marvellous Sense 2.1.

Envoyé depuis mon LG Marteau avec Tapatalk
LGE Nexus 5 (Hammerhead) - HTC Wildfire S A510e (Marvel)

My work :