XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Asphalt 8 on 512 MB RAM-Low memory?

Tip us?

tech96
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Unhappy [Q] Asphalt 8 on 512 MB RAM-Low memory?

I recently installed the latest version of Asphalt 8 on the play store(where it is shown that my device is compatible)/But even after setting at the lowest graphics setting,the game after starting exits showing low memory.I even installed clean master where they have an option of boosting for games(showing that the game was boosted by 24%).Still,it was of no use.

I have 512 MB RAM,1 GHz dual core CPU/WHat else can I do to run this game?(besides running in airplane mode,clearing RAM etc).Also my device is non-rooted.

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 519

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech96 View Post
I recently installed the latest version of Asphalt 8 on the play store(where it is shown that my device is compatible)/But even after setting at the lowest graphics setting,the game after starting exits showing low memory.I even installed clean master where they have an option of boosting for games(showing that the game was boosted by 24%).Still,it was of no use.

I have 512 MB RAM,1 GHz dual core CPU/WHat else can I do to run this game?(besides running in airplane mode,clearing RAM etc).Also my device is non-rooted.
You're pretty much out of luck. Just one of the downsides of an older and/or budget device. Other than rooting it, setting up a partition on an external SD card and trying to utilize virtual RAM (which still probably won't help much). Even if you could get it to run between the degraded graphics and choppy gameplay from a weak CPU and GPU then it wouldn't even be enjoyable.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)