XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Puregear Dualtek cases

Tip us?

chonghua
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSwag View Post
I had the white version for my S4 and within the first month it attracted a lot of fine scratches. It still looked good but the scratches were noticeable.
How about the black version? Finger print and oil magnet? I owned a white LG G2, I don't know which color I would get hehe any suggestion?

wszwsz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chonghua View Post
How about the black version? Finger print and oil magnet? I owned a white LG G2, I don't know which color I would get hehe any suggestion?

As i mentioned earlier back part of the black version is a fingerprint magnet but it's not a biggie really (you can simply wipe it with your t-shirt ).
For me, the most important is that the front grey rubber around the screen is not attracting dust at all!
I had similar cases in the past for my previous phones (Otterbox Commuter etc.) and that front rubber always attracted dust like hell!

chonghua
Old
Thanks Meter 12
The 50% code doesn't work anymore

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wszwsz View Post
As i mentioned earlier back part of the black version is a fingerprint magnet but it's not a biggie really (you can simply wipe it with your t-shirt ).
For me, the most important is that the front grey rubber around the screen is not attracting dust at all!
I had similar cases in the past for my previous phones (Otterbox Commuter etc.) and that front rubber always attracted dust like hell!
Can you share an image of black version? Thanks

wszwsz
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by chonghua View Post
The 50% code doesn't work anymore

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Can you share an image of black version? Thanks
Here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=32

Lostlam
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I was thinking of getting one, but I would have to ship one as I live in the UK. Amazon are selling them, but what is the likelihood it is genuine?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

elander
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Thumbs up Awesome!!!! where to find it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokgalaxy View Post
The slim cam in today. Its 100% real. I like it So much I ordered the black one also.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Oh Man that one looks awesome!!!. I just ordered the Diztronic translucent TPU case, since I have a white LG G2 and to be honest I don't want anything to be in the way between me and the great looks on this phone, but that Pure gear Slim looks awesome, I don't like much the dualtek one (too bulky for my taste) but the one on the pic you shared looks perfect to me, could you please share a link to it, as I searched High and low for it on both amazon and ebay but sadly couldn't find it. thanks in advance.