Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,840 Members 40,852 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[11.04] SM-G900T (Snapdragon) T-Mobile STOCK ROMS COLLECTION

Tip us?

AdamLange
Old
(Last edited by oka1; 12th April 2014 at 01:13 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2,433

DONATE TO ME
Angry [11.04] SM-G900T (Snapdragon) T-Mobile STOCK ROMS COLLECTION

I'v decided to make this thread one to rule them all, instead of posting every firmware in separate thread. Others, please stick into this one, don't make mess on forums.

And here we go again! Another fine ROM Collection For Snapdragon powered Galaxy S 5 for T-Mobile (SM-G900T), this rom collection is provided by You know who .

Latest Firmware Releases (Sorted by Changelist):
-----------------------------------------------

Build Date: 26.03.2014 (march 26-2014)-> Region: TMB (USA (T-Mobile)) PDA: G900TUVU1ANCH Changelist: 964333 Android: 4.4.2 (get it at SU)

You will be able to get all the versions as soon as Samsung releases it at SM-G900T Firmware Repository Page @ You know where

If you find any of the links broken, let me know, i will update the thread.

Enjoy!
Not Recognized Developer - Linux/Windows/Android
Tools: Galaxy Unlocker , Samsung Cache Ripper
Web: Samsung Updates
Quote of the day: "A funny thing about regret is, that it is better to regret something you have done. Than to regret something you haven't done." - Orbital/Satan
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AdamLange For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lilsaiful
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Thank you for taking the effort to build a thread like this. I have one input to offer, feel free to heed it or discard it, it's not a big deal for me. The date that you have entered on which you created the thread, I believe it's better to do MM/DD/YY since this is the US version of the phone and people might confuse the order to MM/DD instead of DD/MM.

darkjedi
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsaiful View Post
Thank you for taking the effort to build a thread like this. I have one input to offer, feel free to heed it or discard it, it's not a big deal for me. The date that you have entered on which you created the thread, I believe it's better to do MM/DD/YY since this is the US version of the phone and people might confuse the order to MM/DD instead of DD/MM.
Yup, I concur completely.

khshapiro
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi View Post
Yup, I concur completely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsaiful View Post

+1
Samsung S5
Samsung S3 ROOTed custom ROM
Samsung S2 ROOTed custom ROM
Samsung Epic 4g Touch/autoroot/TNz Blend
HTC EVO 3D ROOTed TeamWin
HTC EVO ROOTed w/Custom SimpleRoot w/mash_up_Droids__warm r
HTC Desire ROOTed w/MoDaCo w/custom MIUI

Mi|enko
Old
Thanks Meter 104
I vote for YYYY-MM-DD, but that's just me. lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Mi|enko For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

davicarleial
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLange View Post
I'v decided to make this thread one to rule them all, instead of posting every firmware in separate thread. Others, please stick into this one, don't make mess on forums.

And here we go again! Another fine ROM Collection For Snapdragon powered Galaxy S 5 for T-Mobile (SM-G900T), this rom collection is provided by You know who .

Latest Firmware Releases (Sorted by Changelist):

Build Date: 26.03.2014 (march 26-2014)-> Region: TMB (USA (T-Mobile)) PDA: G900TUVU1ANCH Changelist: 964333 Android: 4.4.2 (get it at SU)

You will be able to get all the versions as soon as Samsung releases it at SM-G900T Firmware Repository Page @ You know where

If you find any of the links broken, let me know, i will update the thread.

Enjoy!
Can you please tell me where because I really dont know where to go for the links. Thank you

njdevils28
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I do not see any clickable links in the OP. Am I missing something here?

_eroz
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by davicarleial View Post
Can you please tell me where because I really dont know where to go for the links. Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdevils28 View Post
I do not see any clickable links in the OP. Am I missing something here?
I believe this is just a placeholder and will be updated once ROMs are created for this phone.

njdevils28
Old
Thanks Meter 13
OK. Thanks for the clarification

Tags
galaxy s5, sm-g900t, stock firmware, t-mobile