Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 52,760 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] nook hd keyboard help!!!

Tip us?

TheNoobyNook
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet [q] nook hd keyboard help!!!

I need help with my nook HD is there any way or application that let's me pull up a keyboard anywhere anytime because I need to type cheats for gta 3

fueg
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNoobyNook View Post
I need help with my nook HD is there any way or application that let's me pull up a keyboard anywhere anytime because I need to type cheats for gta 3
Have a look here:
w w w . droidgamers . c o m /index.php/tutorials-and-guides/tutorials/game-guides/3088-gta-iii10-anniversary-cheat-sheet

What you want is "GameKeyboard". can't post link, have a look in the google store.

Have fun!

ecsjr
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default An alternative... Ultimate Dynamic Navbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNoobyNook View Post
As you might imagine this app, adds an entire navigation bar. Why would I suggest it? Because the paid version allows FULL customization. You can remove any of the three touch-buttons, or you can customize them to any "task." It is also an "auto-hide" navbar that let you gesture to bring it up. So a simple tap to the corner of the screen can bring up the bar briefly, and you can assign a button to the "keyboard" and I imagine this would work. Sounds troubling, but quite smooth.