XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Calendar and alarm notification popup

Tip us?

p13tr0
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Calendar and alarm notification popup

Hi, can anyone confirm if there is supposed to be a popup notification for alarms and calendar notifications. I seem to only get a notification on the task bar which I can click on to bring up a popup window.

Is there a setting for this somewhere? I would like to have an automatic popup screen with the dismiss/ snooze options.

Thanks

Archer
Old
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - (Un)Recognized Pole Dancer
Thanks Meter 3734
Quote:
Originally Posted by p13tr0 View Post
Hi, can anyone confirm if there is supposed to be a popup notification for alarms and calendar notifications. I seem to only get a notification on the task bar which I can click on to bring up a popup window.

Is there a setting for this somewhere? I would like to have an automatic popup screen with the dismiss/ snooze options.

Thanks
Yes mate, there is.

Go to Settings, Menu, All Settings, Sounds & Notifications, Notifications (tab), and select event type of "Reminders". Make sure "Display message on screen" is ticked and click OK.

That should do the trick
"I live by my own rules, nobody else's, not even my own."
My xda links

New User Guide | XDA Forum Rules | 10 Posts - Why and How? | Admins & Mods | My xda Bookmarks

p13tr0
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
OK, found the cause of the problem. By activating the BsB tweak for an LED display for notifications seems to prevent the popup notification window.