5,606,409 Members 33,619 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Watchify for SmartWatch 2

Tip us?

Devtone
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Works fine on my Xperia Z on CM11. It does NOT work on stock 4.3 roms. Please fix this.. Swapp doesn't even show the app. Notification-acces is available and granted.

Anyway I can help? Need some logging?
Sagem X > Philips X > Ericsson PF 768 > Siemens S35 > S45 > S55 > S65 (Best so far, at the time..) > Wizard > Kaiser > iPhone3G > Touch HD > SE X10 > Xperia S > iPhony 4s > Xperia Z. Android4life, for now..

burakgon
Old
Thanks Meter 3758

DONATE TO ME
can someone please post the apk here? my device is not supported to download it.

Sent from my ZIII using Tapatalk

tangcla
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by burakgon View Post
can someone please post the apk here? my device is not supported to download it.

Sent from my ZIII using Tapatalk
See post #97 in this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to tangcla For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bel57
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangcla View Post
Here you go
Doesn't work. Can't launch the apk. When I try to push it with Wondershare MobileGo I got an error which says that the SDK is obsolete and there is an object reference problem. Too bad.
Xperia™ feat. HATSUNE MIKU SO-04E limited edition rootkitXperia + Recovery cray_Doze Mod 'ω'
XIAOMI MI 1S : FOR SALE, CONTACT ME BY PM - MIUI v5 BETA TESTER

Bxsteez
Old
Thanks Meter 51
I've been using the app for a couple of days but it seems that the app misses some notifications and it seems random.

It also can't show the content if you have two or more of the same type of messages. For example if I get a text message and don't tend it to and then get a second the notification will just show who sent the message for both instead of the content.

tangcla
Old
Thanks Meter 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bxsteez View Post
I've been using the app for a couple of days but it seems that the app misses some notifications and it seems random.

It also can't show the content if you have two or more of the same type of messages. For example if I get a text message and don't tend it to and then get a second the notification will just show who sent the message for both instead of the content.
I found that too; I think that's the limitation of how these apps work, in that they intercept and on-forward any notifications received.

Bxsteez
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Its strange. How did pebble get notifications so right and Sony and Samung get them so wrong.

Grovewar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
miss many notification... fix it pls

grzybiarz91
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I'm using Watchify for about 1.5 month and I also had problems with notification missing. But for about 2 weeks I don't turn off watch over night and in the mornings I always run Watchify on SW2. Sometimes it runs immediatly, sometimes I must click 2-3 times since "No notifications..." screen appears. No problem with notifications all day.

figers
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrokGena View Post
Just released my first SmartWatch 2 extension. Watchify let's you push all your notifications from your phone to your watch. Just check it out and let me know what you think - suggestions for improvement and bug reports are welcome!

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sam.android.app.watchify
works great overall, any idea why I wouldn't be getting Google Hangout notifications??