Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 53,333 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help :/

Tip us?

dmkbo85
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need help :/

Hi folks...

First of all I know a lit t le bit what rooting is and what you can do but that's basically it. ..

I have an issue that's bothering me. .. I bought a used mega and it's rooted. Now I'm running out of internal space and I wanted to free some space up. Now i found a zip file with the name "Cassies XLR I9205 V2 DEOD EDITION THUNDERBOLTED" on it and it has almost 1 GB. My question is, can I delete that? And I found a TWRP folder that has 6 GB. Can someone please help me out and tell me if I sho Iuld keep those or ifi can delete them.

Thanks in advance and have a good night

Sent from my SGH-M819N using xda app-developers app

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmkbo85 View Post
Hi folks...

First of all I know a lit t le bit what rooting is and what you can do but that's basically it. ..

I have an issue that's bothering me. .. I bought a used mega and it's rooted. Now I'm running out of internal space and I wanted to free some space up. Now i found a zip file with the name "Cassies XLR I9205 V2 DEOD EDITION THUNDERBOLTED" on it and it has almost 1 GB. My question is, can I delete that? And I found a TWRP folder that has 6 GB. Can someone please help me out and tell me if I sho Iuld keep those or ifi can delete them.

Thanks in advance and have a good night

"Cassies XLR I9205 V2 DEOD EDITION THUNDERBOLTED" should be a flashable rom (The file contains a android operating system that you can flash to the phone) I suppose that this rom is actually installed. TWRP is a "custom recovery" which is an tool installed on the phone to install roms or perform backups. The TWRP folder has probably 6GB as there are already backups in it. If you don't need the backups it should be safe to delete the TWRP folder or just delete the contained backups.
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...

lloyd06
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Yup thats a rom you can delete it if u are done for flashing that rom

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dmkbo85
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Alright thanks guys, I deleted them and boom 7 gbs more internal space lol