5,598,233 Members 46,993 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][CM10][ARC/S]Racing SPEED EDITION EOL[12/02/2014]

Tip us?

simoneeees
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Nothing.. Phone doesnt istall these app also istalling them directly... But for me it's not for jb version because run in other phone with jb and it'is not for the hardware of phone because run with ics...

psf
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I note that after taking a video, the camera freeze until reboot. I'm using superfusion kernel...

smokerman
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by simoneeees View Post
Nothing.. Phone doesnt istall these app also istalling them directly... But for me it's not for jb version because run in other phone with jb and it'is not for the hardware of phone because run with ics...
did you tried to flash gapps from 1 post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psf View Post
I note that after taking a video, the camera freeze until reboot. I'm using superfusion kernel...
hum..strange.. ive tested with fusion 5.5 and lupus JB 12.1 and all fine..maybe kernel related.
Quote:

MY ROM REVIEWS/TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE

DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES,OR USE MY WORK IN ANY WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION TO DO SO!!!

if you want my answer faster, please mention me.

simoneeees
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I restored a backup of the rom from recovery this time but this problem there was also the first time and yes i flashed these gapps.. ...anyone had my problem too?

psf
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokerman View Post
did you tried to flash gapps from 1 post?

hum..strange.. ive tested with fusion 5.5 and lupus JB 12.1 and all fine..maybe kernel related.
Hi, I try Fusion 5.5 but problem remains. I think it is related to Xposed additions. I remapped some buttons (but not camera). First time I keep hold android tell me what default app, I choose cybershoot but nothing change, same problem. If I shoot with touch no problem. Try another app from store...same problem...

smokerman
Old
Thanks Meter 2585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by psf View Post
Hi, I try Fusion 5.5 but problem remains. I think it is related to Xposed additions. I remapped some buttons (but not camera). First time I keep hold android tell me what default app, I choose cybershoot but nothing change, same problem. If I shoot with touch no problem. Try another app from store...same problem...
then for sure is xposed related..with default rom no problems at all..something is messing with your phone..
Quote:

DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES,OR USE MY WORK IN ANY WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION TO DO SO!!!

psf
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokerman View Post
then for sure is xposed related..with default rom no problems at all..something is messing with your phone..
Hi, I installed this camera : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2434435 and it works with button. In the other hand isn't as fast as yours...

Jovan1997
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Default 720p Recording

What about 720p recording?
If we use LUPUS 12 FULL* we can record in 720p or?
I know that use more RAM,but xD

*Support 720p recording.

My youtube chanall:http://www.youtube.com/user/JovanStevanovic97
My devices:
-Arc S
-Samsung Galaxy S3
-Samsung Galaxy S4 Blue :P

ConstantineBlack
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I cant deactivate on screen buttons, when i try to change build.prop it says read only file system thus cant change it. Am i missing something?

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app
Fufufufufu

smokerman
Old
Thanks Meter 2585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConstantineBlack View Post
I cant deactivate on screen buttons, when i try to change build.prop it says read only file system thus cant change it. Am i missing something?

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app
click on build prop and edit with text editor..it gonna say to mount and just click yes (it changes from r/w to r/o on right upper side) and edit..save and reboot.
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to smokerman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]