Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,095 Members 41,208 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] my phone stoped on motorola boot menu

Tip us?

esfahan_boy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] my phone stoped on motorola boot menu

Hello
I chenged my room with sbf file from RSD light and my defy+ stop on motola logo in boot menu
I try 7-8 another sbf file but in all of them stop on boot menu

Thanks for your help

predaemil
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Did you tried to remove the battery and put it again after 5 minutes ?

esfahan_boy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by predaemil View Post
Did you tried to remove the battery and put it again after 5 minutes ?
yes but not work,stop on motorola logo

esfahan_boy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
My problem solve
Tanks from "riobenny" user for this help:

remove ur battery.

then, u must turn on ur phone by pressing power button, and volume down. hold those two button, till u find android puppet logo, and a triangle.

if previously u run eclair ---> touch the bottom screen, choose wipe data/ factory reset, and choose wipe cache. (navigation entirely using touch screen)

if previously u run froyo ---> press vol up and vol down together, choose wipe data/ factory reset, and choose wipe cache (the navigation is using vol key, to choose using power button)

after u wipe all data and cache, press REBOOT system.

but.... IMMEDIATELY after u press REBOOT, u must press vol up buttong and HOLD for around 6 seconds and then release.

after that, ur screen will show boatloader mode, and u can flash it again using FULL SBF froyo for fresh one.

predaemil
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by esfahan_boy View Post
My problem solve
Tanks from "riobenny" user for this help:

remove ur battery.

then, u must turn on ur phone by pressing power button, and volume down. hold those two button, till u find android puppet logo, and a triangle.

if previously u run eclair ---> touch the bottom screen, choose wipe data/ factory reset, and choose wipe cache. (navigation entirely using touch screen)

if previously u run froyo ---> press vol up and vol down together, choose wipe data/ factory reset, and choose wipe cache (the navigation is using vol key, to choose using power button)

after u wipe all data and cache, press REBOOT system.

but.... IMMEDIATELY after u press REBOOT, u must press vol up buttong and HOLD for around 6 seconds and then release.

after that, ur screen will show boatloader mode, and u can flash it again using FULL SBF froyo for fresh one.
I am glad that you fixed it. Another Defy is reborn.