FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

plzzzzz help..i need some things>>

14th April 2014, 01:22 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Aden
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
hi every body
i need apk in system:

SecMms.apk
SecMms.odex

secgallery2.apk
secgallery2.odex

for s3 mini

from system/app

and tx
 
 
14th April 2014, 06:14 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Harare
Thanks Meter: 255
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaK BaD

hi every body
i need apk in system:

SecMms.apk
SecMms.odex

secgallery2.apk
secgallery2.odex

for s3 mini

from system/app

and tx

please feel free to use the search
some one did post a thread with a link to all the apk files
14th April 2014, 07:21 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Aden
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by efaustino84

please feel free to use the search
some one did post a thread with a link to all the apk files

where bro i sweer i search but i found it maybe bcoz my english bad

can u help me
14th April 2014, 10:15 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Aden
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaK BaD

where bro i sweer i search but i found it maybe bcoz my english bad

can u help me

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...yenpPRWs:good:
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes