Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,641 Members 43,985 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

asurion and replacement question!!!

Tip us?

Bfitz26
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 349

DONATE TO ME
I do like that one was also looking at the dual pro case it,looks like the back buttons are a bit more distinguished

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

AsurionCares
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Insurance Fraud

QUOTE=Bfitz26;51875688]well just filed i have made a few calls to the imie so we will see how things go 24 hour verification process if all fails then i guess i have to have someone fix the screen crossing fingers.[/QUOTE]

This is insurance fraud and is in breach of the terms and conditions of your policy. Any person who knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive any insurer, files a statement of claim containing any false, incomplete, or misleading information is guilty of insurance fraud, which is a crime. All claim files and documentation are subject to inspection by the various State Departments of Insurance.

Asurion Social Media Team
@AsurionCares
www.phoneclaim.com

Bfitz26
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 349

DONATE TO ME
Yes agreed how ever at the time of the accident I had her phone attached to my account technically it is and should be covered under that

Bfitz26
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 349

DONATE TO ME
If that makes sense was,jot my intent to,commit fraud however if something happened during a phone swap covered under my line using her phone that should be covered thabks for the info I will let assurion know as soon as they call me back