5,598,779 Members 36,074 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bootes ringtone

Tip us?

Proud2banoob
Old
(Last edited by Proud2banoob; 11th February 2014 at 04:24 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Default Bootes ringtone

Does anyone here have the .ogg file for the Bootes ringtone? I have tried to find it and there are several places on the web where I can download it to my phone, but I am nervous about doing that, as I don't want to get charged a fee of $200 every time I get a phone call. Once I have the file on my computer, I can move it to the phone and put it in the correct folder (I hope). I just have to find it. Thanks.

-----

Found where I need to put the file. Now I just need to get it. Thanks.

meekrawb
Old
Thanks Meter 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud2banoob View Post
Does anyone here have the .ogg file for the Bootes ringtone? I have tried to find it and there are several places on the web where I can download it to my phone, but I am nervous about doing that, as I don't want to get charged a fee of $200 every time I get a phone call. Once I have the file on my computer, I can move it to the phone and put it in the correct folder (I hope). I just have to find it. Thanks.

-----

Found where I need to put the file. Now I just need to get it. Thanks.
This one?
http://d-h.st/Mgu

Pulled it from OmniROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to meekrawb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Proud2banoob
Old
(Last edited by Proud2banoob; 11th February 2014 at 06:34 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by meekrawb View Post
This one?

Pulled it from OmniROM.
That's the one. Thank you. I put it on my phone, but for some reason it's not moving....

Never mind. I just selected it using the file manager.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app

Proud2banoob
Old
(Last edited by Proud2banoob; 13th April 2014 at 10:08 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
This one?

Pulled it from OmniROM.
I'm sorry to do this, but when I moved it to my new phone, it somehow got lost (probably something happened when resetting it to run on the new sim card). I went to OmniROM, but couldn't seem to find it. Your old link is also dead. Could you either post it again, or give me a link to download it? I've looked everywhere. Once I get it again, I will keep it on my computer for the next time it disappears. Thanks.

Do you know megashares? I found a media .zip file, but don't want to give my computer a virus. They say that the files were on xda, originally...

meekrawb
Old
Thanks Meter 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud2banoob View Post
I'm sorry to do this, but when I moved it to my new phone, it somehow got lost (probably something happened when resetting it to run on the new sim card). I went to OmniROM, but couldn't seem to find it. Your old link is also dead. Could you either post it again, or give me a link to download it? I've looked everywhere. Once I get it again, I will keep it on my computer for the next time it disappears. Thanks.

Do you know megashares? I found a media .zip file, but don't want to give my computer a virus. They say that the files were on xda, originally...

Here you go:
http://d-h.st/Ruj

XDA won't let me attach it directly to this post without changing the extension. I think dev host only keeps it for 90 days.

Proud2banoob
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Thank you very much. I am using it on a stock rooted phone. Where should I put the ring tone so the phone knows it's there?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using xda premium

Proud2banoob
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Here you go:
http://d-h.st/Ruj

XDA won't let me attach it directly to this post without changing the extension. I think dev host only keeps it for 90 days.
Never mind. I got it. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using xda premium