XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4] AOKP KitKat -Unofficial-

Tip us?

_Jax_
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCybertronian View Post
OK so I think you're looking way deeper into this than need be and I see you're trying to bait me. The point was ota won't work and that the large divide in ROMs I hardly see how putting that on one person is fair.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
Lets not turn this into a flamewar. Although, I can safely say I've never seen Cyber acting like "all that" for being part of pac. No idea where that came from. Just stating Kilt isn't a maintainer lol...

I think I'll give this a shot. Beanstalk with uber kernel is causing issues (as expected) but at least bluetooth has been rock solid . That, and I like Kiltnar lol.

Y'know, unless PAC gets an update lol (just a light hearted comment. Not thread derailing). AOKP never played nice with me for w/e reason. This was back when DU was aokp based. So we'll see what happens

Kiltnar
Old
(Last edited by Kiltnar; 19th March 2014 at 01:18 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 605

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatememarkz View Post
No n we need it bad we don't have half the ROMs u got well until we got ah dude porting like madness but u could help us out I kno alota guys would love it

liquidiZED GSē T989
OKJ+GREENIFY+UBER 2GHZf
Build for the Hercules is up in the OP. EDIT: Added Dev Db link.
Hit the thanks button if I've helped.
My devices: LG Thrill >> Samsung Skyrocket == Nexus 4
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiltnar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hatememarkz
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 794
Thank u @Kiltnar 👌👌👌👍👍👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

ArtfulDodger
Old
Thanks Meter 1120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltnar View Post
Build for the Hercules is up in the OP. EDIT: Added Dev Db link.
Come over to the Hercules forum and post this, hardly anyone has a clue this exist ATM. A lot of folks will appreciate it. I've always liked AOKP but just don't have the energy to try anymore ROMs right now. Too many bad experiences lately and I finally got my phone "settled in" again with Beanstalk. Going to leave a sleeping dog alone for a bit so I can get some sleep!

Kiltnar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 605

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtfulDodger View Post
Come over to the Hercules forum and post this, hardly anyone has a clue this exist ATM. A lot of folks will appreciate it. I've always liked AOKP but just don't have the energy to try anymore ROMs right now. Too many bad experiences lately and I finally got my phone "settled in" again with Beanstalk. Going to leave a sleeping dog alone for a bit so I can get some sleep!
Done.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiltnar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hatememarkz
Old
Thanks Meter 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtfulDodger View Post
😁👌👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to hatememarkz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hatememarkz
Old
Thanks Meter 794
Try omni switch it's amazing on this

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Kiltnar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 605

DONATE TO ME
New build in the OP/Downloads section. Thanks guys.