Screen Mirroring is broken in KitKat ROMs becuase of Root!

OP devilsdouble

14th April 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 104

489 posts
So toady I found out why Screen Mirroring is broken on KitKat ROMs. It's because of root. Today I wiped my phone to flash the latest 4.4.2 ROM, and after it was installed I checked the Screen Mirroring feature, and it was working all fine, but then as soon as I rooted the device, it doesn't work anymore!

I rooted at first via CF Auto root. Then wiped the device again and rooted via the Philz method posted here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2655544

But the result is same. Screen Mirroring doesn't work. So is there anyone who is rooted here, on a 4.4.2 ROM, using an i9500, and for whom Screen Mirroring works?

I have never got a constructive reply in this regard ever. People don't use that feature or what?
14th April 2014, 11:08 PM   |  #2  
Flag Essex
Thanks Meter: 129

588 posts
More
Yeah. We know. If you have a good Google and a poke around XDA, You'll find the file you need and where to put it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
15th April 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 104

489 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by killyouridols

Yeah. We know. If you have a good Google and a poke around XDA, You'll find the file you need and where to put it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

Well I am unaware of that. As far as I have seen no one knows the solution! So if you could please enlighten me it will be much appreciated. I have tried this topic, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621550 Didn't do any good.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread