FORUMS

To root or not, that is the question

132 posts
Thanks Meter: 51

By ilatimer1, Senior Member on 10th April 2014, 09:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So I am thinking about rooting my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, but I have a question I hope someone can help me with. If I root my tablet and flash CleanRom on it, can I go back to stock rom if I want? The reason I ask is that I cannot seem to find the SM-T320 US stock rom. I see a lot of other countries, but not US.

Thanks

11th April 2014, 11:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I found this previously and believe it should work but I haven't tried it yet myself http://nasirtech.blogspot.com/2014/0...alaxy-tab.html. That is the same ROM my US 8.4 came with. I'm running CleanROM currently and it's fabulous!

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
14th April 2014, 04:22 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Any suggestions on how to root an 8.4 LTE? I just got mine in Hong Kong and see positively NO info on how to get this rooted.. I should have done research before buying the Tab.. no root for me, positively useless Tab..
15th April 2014, 03:08 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeEuzUKY

Any suggestions on how to root an 8.4 LTE? I just got mine in Hong Kong and see positively NO info on how to get this rooted.. I should have done research before buying the Tab.. no root for me, positively useless Tab..

Just use cfautoroot
There is a rooting thread hiding away here somewhere with steps, but pretty much just flash the file with odin
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)