Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Over clock..?

OP michaelg117

13th April 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #1  
michaelg117's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 131
 
905 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Are there any kernels (CM11 compatible ) that allow for over clocking, or is there a way to force this or edit files to do this myself?

Edit: Was meant to be in the 8.9 thread.. Mods please move, my bad.



Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
14th April 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #2  
LinearEquation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 425
 
1,746 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg117

Are there any kernels (CM11 compatible ) that allow for over clocking, or is there a way to force this or edit files to do this myself?

Edit: Was meant to be in the 8.9 thread.. Mods please move, my bad.



Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't think there are for the 8.9

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th April 2014, 01:23 AM   |  #3  
michaelg117's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 131
 
905 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearEquation

I don't think there are for the 8.9

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Do you know of any way to force it out modify it to do so?

From My Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 With CM11
15th April 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #4  
LinearEquation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 425
 
1,746 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg117

Do you know of any way to force it out modify it to do so?

From My Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 With CM11

You mean the source code?

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to LinearEquation For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 04:27 AM   |  #5  
michaelg117's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 131
 
905 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearEquation

You mean the source code?

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running Odex SinLess ROM 4.4.2 with ElementalX kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If need be, yes

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes