Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,967 Members 47,160 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

***How often do you use the S-Pen? For Note 3

Tip us?

xxflagstarxx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Default ***How often do you use the S-Pen? For Note 3

How often do you guys use the S-pen for the galaxy note 3 and honestly..do you guys really use S-note, Air Command etc...lolHow often do you guys use the S-pen for the galaxy note 3 and honestly..do you guys really use S-note, Air Command etc...lol

locomariachi
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxflagstarxx View Post
How often do you guys use the S-pen for the galaxy note 3 and honestly..do you guys really use S-note, Air Command etc...lolHow often do you guys use the S-pen for the galaxy note 3 and honestly..do you guys really use S-note, Air Command etc...lol
I don't really use the air command, but for my field (science) I love the S-Pen. It lets me jot down a bunch of notes, and seamlessly add that to my evernote, take pictures on the fly and do what I need to do when I don't have pen and paper. Also let's me doodle when I'm bored in meetings lol. I love it, it has function for me and I use it to do what I need to. The only thing I don't like is when I'm trying to write a lot of notes in short hand, it doesn't really keep up sometimes since I write pretty fast, even when I write out things and I write fast as hell. Hopefully that gets fixed or if anyone knows how to adjust the sensitivity then that would be awesome to let me know!