Originally Posted by nofroyo
I have two questions about N3 KK Kernal.
1) Which kernal for KK is the best to use
2) Which kernal provides regular charging when it powered down, IE not showing kernal not seadriod or hangs when the battery animation starts
One other inquiry, if installing KK on clean IE full wipe and install kernal and keeps on rebooting at samsung logo, any suggestions
1. That depends on what you want. I know a lot of people like lean kernel. I am using CivZ and have no issues, but I have yet to really start messing with it.
2. Someone with better knowledge will have to answer.
3. Your phone probably does not like that kernel, that or you got a bad download. Thus the bootloop.
SM-N900T: Powered by X-Note V13/CivZ-SnapKat 2.1
SM-N900T Powered by X-Note V13/CivZ-SnapKat 2.1