5,593,793 Members 44,699 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(ROM/MD1, 4.1.2)Nocturnal Hooligan (Manufan721 Rejectz Terror Squad)

Tip us?

eZdubzitmk4
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2371

DONATE TO ME
This guy is a theming machine! Great work bro

Sent from my lightning fast Note II running MeanBean 2.0 SuperCharged
ROMS
AT&T Note II
MeanBean ROM
AllianceROM
MIUI v5 touchwiz
AT&T Infuse4g
ThinkingBridge ROM
Hellybean ROM

**If i have helped in any way, please hit the Thanks button!
The Following User Says Thank You to eZdubzitmk4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FarReach
Old
Thanks Meter 140
That black and white looks sick man I can't wait to get my flash on! :thumbup::thumbup: lol Thank you for still putting in the time and energy especially with 4.4 supposedly around the corner. I've been wanting to change up the look of my phone for a long time now and black and white would be perfect

Sent from my SGH-T889
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FarReach For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manufan721
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2766
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarReach View Post
That black and white looks sick man I can't wait to get my flash on! :thumbup::thumbup: lol Thank you for still putting in the time and energy especially with 4.4 supposedly around the corner. I've been wanting to change up the look of my phone for a long time now and black and white would be perfect

Sent from my SGH-T889
Thanks man...it's posts like this that i do this stuff for...im gonna send you and german guy an early link to my next test version..most stuff is done but still more to black out..but you guys will have a bit more time to play with it than most before 4.4!!!(you are a given too psycho..no worries homeslice!!!!lol)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to manufan721 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

psycho4us4
Old
Thanks Meter 897

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by manufan721 View Post
Thanks man...it's posts like this that i do this stuff for...im gonna send you and german guy an early link to my next test version..most stuff is done but still more to black out..but you guys will have a bit more time to play with it than most before 4.4!!!(you are a given too psycho..no worries homeslice!!!!lol)

I didn't doubt it for a second lol
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE THANKS BUTTON WHEN SOMEONE HELPS YOU. THANKS IN ADVANCE

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psycho4us4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rail205
Old
Thanks Meter 107
This looks absolutely beautiful. Patiently waiting for the release. If u need any more testers I would be honored.
Thanks for all your work.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to rail205 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manufan721
Old
(Last edited by manufan721; 14th April 2014 at 02:01 PM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2766
Quote:
Originally Posted by rail205 View Post
This looks absolutely beautiful. Patiently waiting for the release. If u need any more testers I would be honored.
Thanks for all your work.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
Aww..stop guys..im blushing...alright...you get an early tester too but thats it...lol..keep checking pms guys..i still got a couple apps to finish and icons to change but its about 80% done..and like i said before if the response and thanks are decent i might do a kk update for it

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to manufan721 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manufan721
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2766
Unfortunately guys, prolly wont be today now though..psycho found a contacts bug that i gotta fix before i send it to anyone else..

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

FarReach
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Unfortunately guys, prolly wont be today now though..psycho found a contacts bug that i gotta fix before i send it to anyone else..<br />
<br />
Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
It's all good bro take your time. There's no rush for awesomeness:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-T889
The Following User Says Thank You to FarReach For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

germanguy45
Old
Thanks Meter 17
yea cant wait till i can test this the theme looks insane