Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,354 Members 44,132 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Firetv XBMC Issues

Tip us?

jhatfield
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Firetv XBMC Issues

Whenever I exit XBMC and try to stream from Netflix, Amazon or Plex I get error messages that it cannot play. I have to force close XBMC for anything else to work. This is the 2nd device that has done this. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a fix?

tarvoke
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhatfield View Post
Whenever I exit XBMC and try to stream from Netflix, Amazon or Plex I get error messages that it cannot play. I have to force close XBMC for anything else to work. This is the 2nd device that has done this. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a fix?
I sometimes get this like once or twice a week. when it happens, I run es task manager and kill spmc/xbmc if it's running, and kill any other running apps that aren't being used. this seems to fix it.

although I think it really only happens when, instead of quitting xbmc with the xbmc-bottom-left-power-button-thing, I press the remote's home button and skip right to the home page.
KFTV: The Quest for Kindle, OUYA (kitkat!), GOGHVMU (titanium-froze 200+ apks. much better now), Qualcomm GSP 1600 (Global*Star LEO)