Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,775 Members 41,095 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Delivery reports

Tip us?
 
freak69ize
Old
#1  
freak69ize's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 508
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Olney
Default Delivery reports

Why do delivery reports not work on the HTC One?? Thanks
Samsung Galaxy S3 T999 tmo- Rooted
Clockworkmod Recovery
 
Aldo101t
Old
#2  
Aldo101t's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1218
Posts: 2,941
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Quote:
Originally Posted by freak69ize View Post
Why do delivery reports not work on the HTC One?? Thanks
do you have it enabled in settings
 
freak69ize
Old
#3  
freak69ize's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 508
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Olney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo101t View Post
do you have it enabled in settings
In the stock messaging app?? Yea
Samsung Galaxy S3 T999 tmo- Rooted
Clockworkmod Recovery
 
Aldo101t
Old
#4  
Aldo101t's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1218
Posts: 2,941
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Quote:
Originally Posted by freak69ize View Post
In the stock messaging app?? Yea
well, they should be working then, i've never heard of a problem with that.in the messaging app in notifications for sent messages is checked? try unchecking it then rechecking it see what happens
 
freak69ize
Old
#5  
freak69ize's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 508
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Olney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo101t View Post
well, they should be working then, i've never heard of a problem with that.in the messaging app in notifications for sent messages is checked? try unchecking it then rechecking it see what happens
tI works for sent messages.. i mean for delivery reports.. message recieved to the phone it was sent to
Samsung Galaxy S3 T999 tmo- Rooted
Clockworkmod Recovery
 
Aldo101t
Old
#6  
Aldo101t's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1218
Posts: 2,941
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Quote:
Originally Posted by freak69ize View Post
tI works for sent messages.. i mean for delivery reports.. message recieved to the phone it was sent to
oh. didn't know we had that, i'm at a loss.
 
freak69ize
Old
#7  
freak69ize's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 508
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Olney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo101t View Post
oh. didn't know we had that, i'm at a loss.
No prob.... im wondering if its rom related. Im on Viper 5.8
Samsung Galaxy S3 T999 tmo- Rooted
Clockworkmod Recovery
 
Aldo101t
Old
#8  
Aldo101t's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1218
Posts: 2,941
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pittsburgh
Quote:
Originally Posted by freak69ize View Post
No prob.... im wondering if its rom related. Im on Viper 5.8
don't know, but i've never seen that option on any roms,
 
Kraizk
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 337
Posts: 744
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: American Canyon
Quote:
Originally Posted by freak69ize View Post
No prob.... im wondering if its rom related. Im on Viper 5.8
I dont believe they have ever been available for SMS. typically that is a feature in Hangouts and iMessage, not SMS
HTC 8125
HTC Tilt
Samsung Blackjack II
iPhone 3G
iPhone 3GS
iPad
Motorola Atrix
HTC VIVID
HTC Inspire
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
HTC ONE X+
HTC ONE (SPRINT)
Eee Pad Transformer
Eee Pad Transformer Prime
NEXUS 7
 
freak69ize
Old
#10  
freak69ize's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 508
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Olney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraizk View Post
I dont believe they have ever been available for SMS. typically that is a feature in Hangouts and iMessage, not SMS
I called Sprint and they said the reason for it is cuz everyone doesnt have unlimited texting..
Samsung Galaxy S3 T999 tmo- Rooted
Clockworkmod Recovery

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...