Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 37,819 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

white not so white and other issues

Tip us?

angka8
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default white not so white and other issues

the white is not so white compare to Nexus 5 but The color is much richer. The auto brightness also a bit dark in dark area. Brightest not as bright as N5.

The speaker Volume loudness and quality is much better den Nexus 5 for music and notification but the phone speaker is really soft. I tried all setting for the speaker but still really soft.

Think in term of smoothness of the ui, nexus 5 still the best out there. Sometimes, there is a bit lag here and there.

However, all these issues could be resolved by a software update. Anyway still a happy owner.

MasK
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by angka8 View Post
the white is not so white compare to Nexus 5 but The color is much richer. The auto brightness also a bit dark in dark area. Brightest not as bright as N5.

The speaker Volume loudness and quality is much better den Nexus 5 for music and notification but the phone speaker is really soft. I tried all setting for the speaker but still really soft.

Think in term of smoothness of the ui, nexus 5 still the best out there. Sometimes, there is a bit lag here and there.

However, all these issues could be resolved by a software update. Anyway still a happy owner.
If the white appears to be yellowish, meddle with the white balance setting.
I got my blue a little up and got the right amount of white-ness I need.

Visit my blog: www.imraneo.com

Palm m100 | Cassiopeia E-125 | iPaq hp2210 | OČ XphoneII | OČ XDAII Mini | OČ XDA Atom | HP rw6828 | HTC P3300 | HTC Touch Cruise | HTC Touch Diamond | HTC Touch Diamond2 | HTC HD2 |
Samsung Galaxy S | Samsung Galaxy S2 | Galaxy Nexus | HTC Oneˣ | Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE | Sony Xperia Z | Samsung Galaxy S4 | LG G2 D802 | Sony Xperia Z2 | Samsung Galaxy S5 | LG G3 D855

angka8
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasK View Post
If the white appears to be yellowish, meddle with the white balance setting.
I got my blue a little up and got the right amount of white-ness I need.
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. mind sharing what are the setting you set to get pure white? thanks again.

MasK
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by angka8 View Post
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. mind sharing what are the setting you set to get pure white? thanks again.
73 for Blue and 0 for the rest.
It's definitely not pure white, but at least you don't see yellow. Play around with it till ya get what you want.

Visit my blog: www.imraneo.com

Palm m100 | Cassiopeia E-125 | iPaq hp2210 | OČ XphoneII | OČ XDAII Mini | OČ XDA Atom | HP rw6828 | HTC P3300 | HTC Touch Cruise | HTC Touch Diamond | HTC Touch Diamond2 | HTC HD2 |
Samsung Galaxy S | Samsung Galaxy S2 | Galaxy Nexus | HTC Oneˣ | Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE | Sony Xperia Z | Samsung Galaxy S4 | LG G2 D802 | Sony Xperia Z2 | Samsung Galaxy S5 | LG G3 D855

angka8
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasK View Post
73 for Blue and 0 for the rest.
It's definitely not pure white, but at least you don't see yellow. Play around with it till ya get what you want.
Thank you