white not so white and other issues

OP angka8

13th April 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

79 posts
the white is not so white compare to Nexus 5 but The color is much richer. The auto brightness also a bit dark in dark area. Brightest not as bright as N5.

The speaker Volume loudness and quality is much better den Nexus 5 for music and notification but the phone speaker is really soft. I tried all setting for the speaker but still really soft.

Think in term of smoothness of the ui, nexus 5 still the best out there. Sometimes, there is a bit lag here and there.

However, all these issues could be resolved by a software update. Anyway still a happy owner.
13th April 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 85

1,038 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angka8

the white is not so white compare to Nexus 5 but The color is much richer. The auto brightness also a bit dark in dark area. Brightest not as bright as N5.

The speaker Volume loudness and quality is much better den Nexus 5 for music and notification but the phone speaker is really soft. I tried all setting for the speaker but still really soft.

Think in term of smoothness of the ui, nexus 5 still the best out there. Sometimes, there is a bit lag here and there.

However, all these issues could be resolved by a software update. Anyway still a happy owner.

If the white appears to be yellowish, meddle with the white balance setting.
I got my blue a little up and got the right amount of white-ness I need.
14th April 2014, 04:54 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

79 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasK

If the white appears to be yellowish, meddle with the white balance setting.
I got my blue a little up and got the right amount of white-ness I need.

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. mind sharing what are the setting you set to get pure white? thanks again.
14th April 2014, 06:05 AM   |  #4  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 85

1,038 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angka8

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. mind sharing what are the setting you set to get pure white? thanks again.

73 for Blue and 0 for the rest.
It's definitely not pure white, but at least you don't see yellow. Play around with it till ya get what you want.
15th April 2014, 09:59 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

79 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasK

73 for Blue and 0 for the rest.
It's definitely not pure white, but at least you don't see yellow. Play around with it till ya get what you want.

Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread