[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

• I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Keldrif

Apr 3, 2014
Gapps 2.3.5-2.3.7 Fixed location but, broke maps and gps

Download from here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2294152

Chose "Gapps 2.3.5-2.3.7" version :)

So I gave this a try So I could get location working in Twilight and Accuweather which are now working but, Navigator and Maps both disappeared after I rebooted and if I try to reinstall them from the Play store it says "Incompatible with other application(s) using the same user ID".

przemo2011

Mar 20, 2011
try going again to aroma installer of the ROM, select "configure rom" instead of install it, select on next screens in additional apps to install google maps and navigation, after reboot you should see all your rom and user data intact and the apps should be there ready to work :)

Reactions: Keldrif

ashok weird

Jun 18, 2012
Chennai
No development on MIUI rom?

Hi Fera... Thanks a lot for still being active on our X10.. Thanks for your continuous effort and work that plays magics on X10..
I loved your MIUI Rom very much. It was very nice with rock stability and features and UI.. I'm just curious to know why you dont take much interest on the MIUI side.. Thanks again buddy :)
Thanks & Regards, :)
Ashok M

FeraVolt

Dec 30, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hi Fera... Thanks a lot for still being active on our X10.. Thanks for your continuous effort and work that plays magics on X10..
I loved your MIUI Rom very much. It was very nice with rock stability and features and UI.. I'm just curious to know why you dont take much interest on the MIUI side.. Thanks again buddy :)
Thanks & Regards, :)
Ashok M

Thanks..
MIUI has problems in framework and translation.. i cant fix theese on latest gb version...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: ashok weird

tristanldc

Apr 23, 2013
Tucuman
Moto E5
Hi guys and Fera. Amazing ROM. Thanks for sharing.

I have a big problem. Here is what I did:

- Flash 2.3.3 (Flashtool)
- Root (Flashtool)
- xRecovery (Flashtool)
- Feravolt LB Kernel v20 (xRecovery)
- Feravolt ROM v38 (CWM 6 from kernel)
- 3 Reboots as explained in README.TXT

ROM works ALL GOOD, but, after an hour of use, if I Reboot or Power Off, it doesnt work anymore, just keeps looping between Sony Ericsson and Feralab animation.

I reinstalled everything from scratch several times and same problem.

Any solution please? This ROM is wonderful, fast, smooth, stable and very nice looking, I dont want to change.

Hoping for a solution :)

Thanks again for your work.

Bye.

Lucas

PD: Excuse my English.

typevy2y.jpg

PS: Also, Im trying Game Mode On but Fruity Ninja runs laggy :(

Last edited:

ckbaeza

Apr 26, 2014
Help upgrading to v38.2

Hi all

I've tried to upgrade from Feralab V32_final to 38.2, my phone is Unlocked Bootloader but I can't flash FeraKernel V21, FlashTools sends "Header Error".

I followed carefully the steps indicated in feralab.org

Thanks in advance.

TangVLD

Jan 22, 2011
VLDV
Hi all

I've tried to upgrade from Feralab V32_final to 38.2, my phone is Unlocked Bootloader but I can't flash FeraKernel V21, FlashTools sends "Header Error".

I followed carefully the steps indicated in feralab.org

Thanks in advance.

Redownload kernel and use older flashtool version (0.6.7 or 0.6.8)

tristanldc

Apr 23, 2013
Tucuman
Moto E5
tristanldc

I don't have xRecovery but CWM. Should I install Ferakernel.zip Locked Bootloader version?

TangVLD

Where can I download flashtool 0.6.7 or 6.8.0, mine is 0.9.13

Hi again!

Follow this:
- Debug mode and Unknow Sources ON
- Connect phone to Flashtool
- Click INSTALL RECOVERY
- Select 0.3 (thats xRecovery) or something like that. No CWM5!
- Wait to finish.
- Done

Now.
- Reboot phone and enter Recovery mode. You should be at xRecovery.
- Mount Data and System
- Flash Fera's Kernel
- Reboot

You should notice Feralab boot image now. And now you have CWM6 Recovery so you can flash the ROM.

Hope you can do it!

-- Note that Fera's kernel MUST be installed using xRecovery and Fera's ROM using CWM6 Recovery.

Try it!

Ps: Flashtool 0.9 is ok!

Bye
Enviado desde mi X10i usando Tapatalk 2

MAdbUSU

Aug 22, 2013
Hi again!

Follow this:
- Debug mode and Unknow Sources ON
- Connect phone to Flashtool
- Click INSTALL RECOVERY
- Select 0.3 (thats xRecovery) or something like that. No CWM5!
- Wait to finish.
- Done

Now.
- Reboot phone and enter Recovery mode. You should be at xRecovery.
- Mount Data and System
- Flash Fera's Kernel
- Reboot

You should notice Feralab boot image now. And now you have CWM6 Recovery so you can flash the ROM.

Hope you can do it!

-- Note that Fera's kernel MUST be installed using xRecovery and Fera's ROM using CWM6 Recovery.

Try it!

Ps: Flashtool 0.9 is ok!

Bye

@Fera you should put this things on webpage it's more more clear :good:

ckbaeza

Apr 26, 2014
flashtool.net

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

YEAH!!!!! :good:

I found FlashTool version 0.6.8 for linux here uploaded(dot)net/file/kw030bdh
finally got Ferakernel v21 and Feralab V38.2

Everything works fine except for overclock, it reboots immediately when maximum frequency is selected.

tristanldc

Apr 23, 2013
Tucuman
Moto E5
YEAH!!!!! :good:

I found FlashTool version 0.6.8 for linux here uploaded(dot)net/file/kw030bdh
finally got Ferakernel v21 and Feralab V38.2

Everything works fine except for overclock, it reboots immediately when maximum frequency is selected.

Hi! Try selecting the "No undervolt" option in Aroma installer. Select "Configure" not "Install". It worked for me! Bye.

ckbaeza

Apr 26, 2014
Hi! Try selecting the "No undervolt" option in Aroma installer. Select "Configure" not "Install". It worked for me! Bye.

Already configured "No undervolt" but still can't overclock safely.
Everything else it's great, fast and plenty of room for apps. Now I can use Evernote again.

Great work Fera!

Shaamad

Dec 6, 2011
Hello,

I'm still experiencing a weird issue that is kind of a blocker, and I got it since v37.

When I want to "reboot" my phone manually, it gets stuck in bootloop on the animated feralab logo. I've tried the "No-Undervolt CPU" option in my rom configuration ( as previous posts in this topic reports this as a fix for the issue ), but still this thing is happening. Note that this is not due du random reboots, my phone is behaving normaly. But rebooting the phone OR booting the phone after a shutdown due to low battery gets me to that bootloop thingy. Only workaround is to plug my phone to the charger ( after removing / replug the battery, to stop the bootloop ), wait 2~3 min and then restart it. It can happen at any % of charge on my battery ( even at 80% this issue is reproducible ).

I'm on BL device, and I made a clean first install ( from v37 ), wiping data partition. So question is: does it comes from an old battery that drives the phone crazy, or a bug in the rom itself ?

But still, this rom is really great ! Thanks a lot Fera for all the hard work put in that rom ! Kudos !

EDIT:

I don't know if it's related, but it's something I've seen aleady, so maybe it's a hint on the issue.

I've just reinstalled from scratch my rom ( still LB, v38.2 ). This time, in Aroma, I've set my configuration to " non gaming mode", "NoCpu Undevolt", "black keyboard", and "no enlighted" ( also, no optimized app installed ). I've rebooted successfully my rom 3 times in a row before doing anything else. After that, I've got trought the configuration of my phone : 3G+ wifi, set my home wifi pwd, set up my google account, and no synchronization of my phone. I've started Google play to install Opera, clean up my desktop and reboot. And bam! bootloop is happening with >90% of the battery. So as soon as I configure my google account on my phone, the bootloop on reboot happens.

Hope this help in investigating this issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: tristanldc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody. v11 will be a bit delayed cuz i'm a bit busy and i have toi study and feeling a bit thick and also i want to fix all bugs and due to i'm still trying to import lockscreen music widget. but rom is already rocking. new beautifull effects and overall view.. trying to make it stable with all the things it have also doing some experiments with kernel and bttery. was reading linux wiki a bit).
    about the discussion of my rom.
    I don't f***ing care what you say about it.First and first of all I make this rom for myself..to make it loved by me firstly, because when you do something for yourself, you will do it much better then for anybody else... so after i make any version for me), i juxt share it with you.. share with my work... but of cours i don't make it completely for me. I'm reading every post and try to make this rom good for all (including me) using your suggestions and wishes..watching to your bugreports. and i want to thank you all for that.Of course after every release i'm being nervous reading every post refreshing the page and waiting for users reactions..if they like what i've done or not. and of cource i'm getting sad when see that someone is not satisfied or got wlods for ex... or simply can't install properly...and also i'm gettig happy and glad when i see happy people. i like to make people happy...not sad... and not only with making roms... in real life...just go and smile to the stranger outside and make him a bit happy. So I share my work with you not to make you sad. some peaple when flash rom..start to find firstly bugs..not it's advances..and they start to think that's buggy rom withiout continuing to try. I wanted to leave xda and i already left it...but for one day :D cuz i miss you guys and i miss my work..i like the thing i do and it gives me some kind of pleasure..and every work you do with love will be a good work.
    In v11 there will be superb sound improvement...f***ing cool design and animations. keep trying to port Pdroid and make charging led to off on full charge. also keep trying to port media plyer lockscreen widget...xperia s keyboard and mms bug fix(keep on trying to fix) and more and more tweaks and improvements. so please be patient..this release gonna be i thenk the best i ever released... so it will take time to test it and improve. hope you like it. thank you.
    v20 Final ready
    Juiced my brain and made some great end in Gingerbread series

I will leave xda somewhere in 10th June so now lets rock :cool:
    the rest time will be for ICS and CM7 and then I go)...have to work somewhere cuz I will damn die here) need some money :D
    Testing rom now and when will say DONE! - then its DONE :D
    Change log of v20 will die with me when time comes :D:D so..
    But I think you all will notice the changes by your own ;)
    Believe me its big) all is fixed and updated..

Have fun and be happy)
    Thanks for using FeraLab
    Hi there Fera Fans & Friends!
    I've succeeded in buying a nice, good working X10 for our Great Developer Master Fera :cool:
    I payed already the price of 71+4,90 € & as soon as I have it, I'll post it to Istanbul, so Fera can do what he's best of doing with this X10!!!
    If you like You can donate something towards me & be part of helping Fera ;getting back his beloved X10
    PayPal account: jseehaus@gmail.com

Best regards
    To Everyone

This is the introductory video for Feralab :D
    Feel free to comment on it

If you like than hit thanx....
    wtf...

If you're asking yourself or me...WTF maan? why your rom is paid... I will tell you here...
    If you say that paid rom is not a good idea and you always make or download rom for free..i will say that it is your business.. Also rom will be free for all in 3 days from release.
    v13.5 version of my rom was a realy hard work. I made some unique for stock roms things in this version and it was pretty hard to do but I succeed. So firstly please respect my efforts. The other reason is...that rom is extremily stable and fast...the perfect rom... I think you can remember my previous paid rom..it was also very cool.. and i dont make sh*t paid.. i make it paid only if it realy deserves it.
    The other and mostly main reason is that i'm poor..realy... i'm a simple student studying abroad alone ...4000 km far from my home and i can't work here somewhere in mc'donalds cuz they asking turkish passport which i don't have sure.. I extremily need money. I hoard it for my plane ticket which is very expensive.. (529 f****ng dollars) and it is very big miney for me..my family is not rich also...my mother is housewife and my father is simple carpenter..and we have 3 children(including me :)) and the only reason i could study abroad is my brain and efforts..otherwise..i couldnt study at all..
    So please respect my work..if you don't have money or can't donate just wait 3 days..not so much..

Thank you very much...have fun.
    FeraVolt.