[Q] i9505 wont stay off when charging

Search This thread

robneymcplum

Oct 22, 2007
midlands
As the title says, stays off fine, turns on fine, charges fine when the phone is on.
If the phone is fully turned off and I plug the charger in, it boots up. On SHOstock 4.4 rom just flashed,
didnt do it on stock or phoenix rom, but phoenix rom randomly rebooted to boot screen and stuck there.

rhaspody

Mar 11, 2013
owerri
As the title says, stays off fine, turns on fine, charges fine when the phone is on.
If the phone is fully turned off and I plug the charger in, it boots up. On SHOstock 4.4 rom just flashed,
didnt do it on stock or phoenix rom, but phoenix rom randomly rebooted to boot screen and stuck there.

I have the same issue with omega rom v19 for i9500.

ranger4740

Jan 17, 2011
Melbourne
If you keep up with the news, you would know It's a new feature of android 4.4 ?
Now as you seam to be using i9500 I'm not sure if there is a fix, however there is I fix for i9505, have a look around in the custom kernel's for i9500 to see if a dev has "fixed it" yet.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: robneymcplum

11calcal

Mar 28, 2010
Liverpool

It's down to custom roms & kernels
If your on shostock download @jeboo kernel 3.1 from here & it allows charging while powered down? Just flash via recovery :cowboy:

Reactions: robneymcplum

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you keep up with the news, you would know It's a new feature of android 4.4 ?
    Now as you seam to be using i9500 I'm not sure if there is a fix, however there is I fix for i9505, have a look around in the custom kernel's for i9500 to see if a dev has "fixed it" yet.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It's down to custom roms & kernels
    If your on shostock download @jeboo kernel 3.1 from here & it allows charging while powered down? Just flash via recovery :cowboy: