[Q] Phone stopped working!

OP Terramoto

15th April 2014, 04:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

150 posts
Hey,

I went to the pool today and took my phone with me, after i left it was working, when i went to check something after dinner the phone was off and i wasnt able to turn it on so my only thought is that it could be something related to humidity? I would like to put it in the oven but i dont wanna ruin it, which temp and time should i run it for?
15th April 2014, 12:33 PM   |  #2  
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 612

700 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terramoto

Hey,

I went to the pool today and took my phone with me, after i left it was working, when i went to check something after dinner the phone was off and i wasnt able to turn it on so my only thought is that it could be something related to humidity? I would like to put it in the oven but i dont wanna ruin it, which temp and time should i run it for?

I would put it in the oven at 300 degrees Fahrenheit until it's a golden brown..... Thanks for the early morning laugh. I hope you aren't serious about putting it in the oven. If it was in direct sunlight for awhile than it might as well have been put in the broiler. Try rice in a bag if you think it is from humidity but it's probably melted already.

Sent from my lunar powered Inverted ViperONE using Tapatalk 2
15th April 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

150 posts
Its working now, rice takes too much time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread