Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,353 Members 46,724 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lg g2 D803 Bricked or can be fixed ?

Tip us?

MrMagnificent1
Old
(Last edited by MrMagnificent1; 15th April 2014 at 02:06 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Lg g2 D803 Bricked or can be fixed ?

Update :Fixed it

I wasn't following the pattern of the volume and power keys correctly now its done thank u so much guys.

How I did it
1 Turn off the phone by holding all three buttons ( in my case all of them otherwise it would just restart )
2 Pressed the vol - button and kept it pressed.
3 Now here comes the trickier step press power button and as soon as lg logo appears let go and press again (Now this last part should be quick) to get it to the factory reset mode. Volume - should be kept pressed during the step 3.

After 2 or 3 tries I got it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a LG G2 D803 Sasktel which I OTAed Kitkat on it
After doing some research I found that I cant Root on kitkat so I decided to downgrade back to jellybean by using this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476 and used the method 2 downgrade procedure posted .

I have downloaded BELL Canada D803B10A_00 ( Cause I thought SaskTel and Bell had same firmware ) and flashed it via Lg tools. Now I am stuck in Boot loop, When the lg logo shows up it just restarts again however I can put the phone in download mode.
Any help guys

Art Vanderlay
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Try a factory reset. That fixed my bootloop
The Following User Says Thank You to Art Vanderlay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]