Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,302 Members 51,568 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Fastest Car charger.

Tip us?

chibilaharl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Fastest Car charger.

Hi i am currently using the basic motorola charger and it feels like tis really slow. I know that the note 2 can handle 2amp chargers or more. Can anyone reccomend a fast car charger and if neccesary a fast charge cable to use in the car. I have a toyota which only charges while the car is on so the faster it charges the better. Thanks for your help

cz6y48
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default I use my Nook charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibilaharl View Post
Hi i am currently using the basic motorola charger and it feels like tis really slow. I know that the note 2 can handle 2amp chargers or more. Can anyone reccomend a fast car charger and if neccesary a fast charge cable to use in the car. I have a toyota which only charges while the car is on so the faster it charges the better. Thanks for your help
I use my nook charger in the car:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/car-...g-kit/20093219

It's fast and almost flush with the lighter jack.

1slow4G
Old
Thanks Meter 340
I have the anker 24w 2 port charger. Charges pretty good speed. 12 buck on amazon. It has smart port so it'll charge any smart phone including iPhone iPad etc..

Sent from my neXus⁴ using tapatalk 2
Black neXus 4 | DBrand White Carbon Fiber Skin | Ringke Fusion Case | iSmooth HD Screen Protector
Titanium Galaxy SIII | Body Glove ShockSuit Case | iSmooth HD Screen Protector

lostcausenjtown
Old
Thanks Meter 28
I have a simple usb charger that I bought at Walgreens for 5 bucks. Charges pretty quick. I have a good quality usb cable as well.

SaDiCuL
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Almoust all car chargers charge 5.0v and 1A so is half from the wall charger amount

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app